modrummer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They do, but they either don't know how to use the "new fangled" tracking system, or dont feel like providing you the info. Ford transitioned in late Jan/early Feb to use a new system called VINView. I had some screenshots, but can't seem to find them right now. But I can assure you they include all the rail info and a live tracker showing the progress on a map with each waypoint indicated.
Interesting! Hadn't heard this before. Thanks!
Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They do, but they either don't know how to use the "new fangled" tracking system, or dont feel like providing you the info. Ford transitioned in late Jan/early Feb to use a new system called VINView. I had some screenshots, but can't seem to find them right now. But I can assure you they include all the rail info and a live tracker showing the progress on a map with each waypoint indicated.
Here's the bottom half of a VinView when my truck was still en route. No rail numbers were there.
Ford Maverick Shipping 1679507690735

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's the bottom half of a VinView when my truck was still en route. No rail numbers were there.
1679507690735.png
From what I understand, it is in there, but most likely collapsed into the menu on the right. All those little dots on the map should be reflected in the data available on the right half of the screen. Notice how there is the A/O (I assume for Origin), the C/1, and the D/D (I assume for Destination)? I believe that means there is also a "B" data point/activity buried in the map if they scrolled in towards Mexico.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what I understand, it is in there, but most likely collapsed into the menu on the right. All those little dots on the map should be reflected in the data available on the right half of the screen. Notice how there is the A/O (I assume for Origin), the C/1, and the D/D (I assume for Destination)? I believe that means there is also a "B" data point/activity buried in the map if they scrolled in towards Mexico.
Probably is buried data...but that would require far more effort than my salesman would put into it to find.
But in the long run, all the data I collected along the way didn't do anything to speed it up, and it sat in Denver from 2/23 to 3/8 when it did finally arrive.

TGTBTU

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TGTBTU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
aa
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you please check Railcar #TTGX982032? Supposedly, it was received at Junction Point (Union Pacific) in Gateyard, IL, no date given. Info from Ford.

Destination is Orlando, FL. Why would it go to IL first?

Sponsored