First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
btw, I gave the fax option a try from UP thinking that it might provide some more insight, but it is just an exact copy of what the automated system reads to you :LOL:

Ford Maverick Rail Shipping 1675457576203

You can use faxburner.com to generate a free 24 hour fax number to receive faxes if anyone else wants to give it a try
Sponsored

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your truck left Tucson AZ at 14:04 today, and is due in Westfield TX at 19:00 on the 8th.
Hello Kamith. Do you have magic tracking powers? Trying to determine if my rail-way end of the line ETA of 4 FEB is still valid with Union Pacific, TTGX693585. Thanks in advance if you have these super powers.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Set out in Yard Center, IL (south side of Chicago) 2/2 at noon. Waiting for a ride 20 mins south to Chicago Heights to catch a truck ride (hopefully not a stop at Ford factory there) eta 0200 tomorrow.
Heck yea! You do have super powers!

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
not all hero's wear capes

@Kamith the 🐐

Sponsored

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks like @Kamith has disappeared into the night. If he does return, it would be nice to know where TTGX699183 is at...

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
damn.. and he got banned too. I thought jrocks1968 just deleted his account. Is it against the rules to post tracking info? Idk why he would get banned.

Does anyone know how to get location data from UP? Whenever I call them I just get the time it departed the last unknown junction, and its ETA. I called this morning and my ETA bumped up to the 9th from the 8th previously, and now fords tracker updated ETA to 2/8 - 2/21 😩

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
damn.. and he got banned too. I thought jrocks1968 just deleted his account. Is it against the rules to post tracking info? Idk why he would get banned.

Does anyone know how to get location data from UP? Whenever I call them I just get the time it departed the last unknown junction, and its ETA. I called this morning and my ETA bumped up to the 9th from the 8th previously, and now fords tracker updated ETA to 2/8 - 2/21 😩
Ford chat can get you the last known location. Piecing that together with the UP estimated arrival was the best I could do.

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good call, thank you. I will reach back out to ford chat and see.

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I don't know if the Agent I talked to didn't know how to read the logs or what, but they gave me some wildly different information today.

On UP's phone tracking this morning, they confirmed that it left some unknown junction point last night around 10pm, and 2 days prior Kamith confirmed it had made it to a junction point in Tucson, AZ. The Agent this morning told me the last received junction point was still Nogales, AZ, where it was a week ago...

I suppose I can just be patient and wait, but the obsessive package-tracker in me wants to know 😅

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How do you see where the final ramp location is? Someone said just to google it but all it's pulling up are window stickers with the same ramp on it. Mine is RH29 if anyone can help me out. Thanks

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was actually using the keypad to enter my number (including the 8849/TTGX), since that would in theory prevent any misinterpretation of how I was saying my number, but maybe I need to try by voice.

The order she read back to me suggested the correct-ish loading/out down (1/30 @ 10:50am, and my tracker updated to Shipped for 1/31), but it says the origin ramp port was Port Laredo, which would not be correct.

I'll give it another try with voice, thanks.
😁 Maybe you qualified for your maverick to take a Cruise? 😁

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do you see where the final ramp location is? Someone said just to google it but all it's pulling up are window stickers with the same ramp on it. Mine is RH29 if anyone can help me out. Thanks
There is a running thread that has a list of ramp codes and what state they are in. Unfortunately it doesnt look like that code is on the list yet, but there are a few other similar ones in florida.

Ford Maverick Rail Shipping 1675710198338

its probably save to say it is some junction in FL, just no way to know exactly where.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/rail-car-delivery-ramp-1-codes.11658/

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I don't know if the Agent I talked to didn't know how to read the logs or what, but they gave me some wildly different information today.

On UP's phone tracking this morning, they confirmed that it left some unknown junction point last night around 10pm, and 2 days prior Kamith confirmed it had made it to a junction point in Tucson, AZ. The Agent this morning told me the last received junction point was still Nogales, AZ, where it was a week ago...

I suppose I can just be patient and wait, but the obsessive package-tracker in me wants to know 😅
It's also helpful to watch the Ford Tracker site to see the "Last Updated" date. I found that this would change anytime there was new info available. For instance, my truck as been sitting in the rail yard since Friday 2/3. Today I saw the tracker now says:
Ford Maverick Rail Shipping 1675710308593

So I contacted Ford Chat and asked if the convoy carrier was scheduled, and they supplied the carrier info. Now I just need to find out how to track that. Glad this will be over soon!

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's also helpful to watch the Ford Tracker site to see the "Last Updated" date. I found that this would change anytime there was new info available. For instance, my truck as been sitting in the rail yard since Friday 2/3. Today I saw the tracker now says:
1675710308593.png

So I contacted Ford Chat and asked if the convoy carrier was scheduled, and they supplied the carrier info. Now I just need to find out how to track that. Glad this will be over soon!
Im not sure how much stock I'd put into the 'last updated' on the ford tracker when it comes to train movement. For example, mine shows:

Ford Maverick Rail Shipping 1675710839800

The estimated delivery was updated over the weekend, but 'last updated' still shows a week ago. I just called UP and it shows that it departed some junction this morning and is still en route.

Ford Maverick Rail Shipping 1675710909398

Maybe their Last Updated gets changed for big events, like shipment departure, changed railways, unloaded, etc. I just wish I could get a MyUPRR account and get those sweet sweet detailed tracking logs lol
Sponsored