smartinesmir

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey there! Congrats on your new Lariat! From my personal experience, most likely, your vehicle will be transported from the rail car to a truck for final transport to VA. But it's always best to confirm with the shipping company or the manufacturer. You can also track your shipment online to get updates on its location and expected arrival date.Regarding the shipping process, I highly recommend A-1 Auto Transport. They have excellent customer service and offer various options to suit your needs. Check out their website at a1autotransport.com/ for more information. Good luck with your new ride!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Arrived at Crewe, VA today at 3pm. Scheduled to arrive in New Bohemia, VA at midnight tonight.
Good afternoon...if it's not too much trouble, could you check one more? TTGX698053 headed to RAK6. Thank you so much but no problem if you are unable to check.

jahl

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good afternoon...if it's not too much trouble, could you check one more? TTGX698053 headed to RAK6. Thank you so much but no problem if you are unable to check.
Not to step on other person's toes, but that railcar was set out in Tucson last night and is due in Chicago on 3/21 at 2pm.

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not to step on other person's toes, but that railcar was set out in Tucson last night and is due in Chicago on 3/21 at 2pm.
Cool! I knew it hit Tucson but had no idea on the rest of it...how did you find out Chicago ETA? Thank you!!!!

Sponsored

jahl

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool! I knew it hit Tucson but had no idea on the rest of it...how did you find out Chicago ETA? Thank you!!!!
I have access to rail car tracking. Feel free to shoot me a message if you are looking for updates.

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have access to rail car tracking. Feel free to shoot me a message if you are looking for updates.
Awesome!! Thank you so much!!

modrummer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like Jahl got banned. Anyone else able to track? I tried calling the CSX #, but it doesn't have updated info.

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like Jahl got banned. Anyone else able to track? I tried calling the CSX #, but it doesn't have updated info.
Simon (Jahl) will be back with another new name if he isn't already. "Jahl" was 2-3 banned names ago, BTW, and was at least the 15th name this person has used.

Sad when someone seems to be able to provide some decent info (if the rail stuff was valid), but then chooses to get his/her giggles from trolling and getting banned repeatedly.

modrummer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Simon (Jahl) will be back with another new name if he isn't already. "Jahl" was 2-3 banned names ago, BTW, and was at least the 15th name this person has used.

Sad when someone seems to be able to provide some decent info (if the rail stuff was valid), but then chooses to get his/her giggles from trolling and getting banned repeatedly.
Ha, gotcha.

Well, whenever he IS back, would love updated shipping info! Hoping my truck has landed.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ha, gotcha.

Well, whenever he IS back, would love updated shipping info! Hoping my truck has landed.
Why not ask your dealer? They have updated shipping location data.

modrummer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why not ask your dealer? They have updated shipping location data.
I'm talking about the rail tracking. The dealer doesn't tend to have that info. I was able to get my railcar # so currently I am trying to track its progress till it reaches the final destination (where I hope it is now) where a carhauler will pick it up and bring it to the dealer.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm talking about the rail tracking. The dealer doesn't tend to have that info.
They do, but they either don't know how to use the "new fangled" tracking system, or dont feel like providing you the info. Ford transitioned in late Jan/early Feb to use a new system called VINView. I had some screenshots, but can't seem to find them right now. But I can assure you they include all the rail info and a live tracker showing the progress on a map with each waypoint indicated.
Sponsored