Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT hybrid Oxford White
Tow hitch, Floor Liner with Carpeted Matt, 400w inverter, full size spare.
Prority code 11 (Not terrible priority I think?)

Received my email from ford confirming my order on 9/16 at 1:21 AM (dealer was determined to enter all orders that night I suppose) zero items constrained, no lux package, so I’m hopeful for a 6-9 month turn around

anyone else order the XLT since it seems they will make more of them?
Sponsored

Rlb080

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My MY22 was ordered on Oct. 26, 2021. Salesman says that my MY23 was ordered on September 15, 2022. I haven't received a confirmation email from Ford yet so I'm really concerned since order banks could close at any time.

I Contacted Ford Chat to see if the MY23 order was placed. Here is what Chat said:

would like to see if my M22 Maverick order was successfully rolled over to a MY23 order. My MY22 order number was XXXX. I don't know MY23 order number. Sales Code 71176. Salesman says MY23 order was place on Thursday 9/15, but I have not receive a confirmation email from Ford.

Tashiana

at 14:24, Sep 18:

I see a current status of In Order Processing. What this means is the order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.
When a VIN is generated and provided you may track the status of this order on our website: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking .

RLB080
at 14:24, Sep 18:​

Is the order you are seeing a MY23 order or is it my old MY22 order

Tashiana
at 14:25, Sep 18:
I am unable to see those details from my end. Just the current status. You may confirm these details with your selling Ford dealer.

RLB080
at 14:26, Sep 18:​
Thanks. Have a great rest of your day.

Looks like chat cannot tell the difference between MY 22 and MY23 orders

MavMeFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick HEV TBD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The number of respondents could be thousands for September orders, since Order banks will close within days.

I hope all the rollover orders get scheduled and filled ASAP.

I'm a new order, waited months for the opportunity to get in line. My order was placed and confirmed on 9/16:
Hybrid Lariat Lux
Cactus Gray
CP360A.

ME4Twaffle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My MY22 was ordered on Oct. 26, 2021. Salesman says that my MY23 was ordered on September 15, 2022. I haven't received a confirmation email from Ford yet so I'm really concerned since order banks could close at any time.

I Contacted Ford Chat to see if the MY23 order was placed. Here is what Chat said:

would like to see if my M22 Maverick order was successfully rolled over to a MY23 order. My MY22 order number was XXXX. I don't know MY23 order number. Sales Code 71176. Salesman says MY23 order was place on Thursday 9/15, but I have not receive a confirmation email from Ford.

Tashiana

at 14:24, Sep 18:

I see a current status of In Order Processing. What this means is the order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.
When a VIN is generated and provided you may track the status of this order on our website: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking .

RLB080
at 14:24, Sep 18:​

Is the order you are seeing a MY23 order or is it my old MY22 order

Tashiana
at 14:25, Sep 18:
I am unable to see those details from my end. Just the current status. You may confirm these details with your selling Ford dealer.

RLB080
at 14:26, Sep 18:​
Thanks. Have a great rest of your day.

Looks like chat cannot tell the difference between MY 22 and MY23 orders
This might be a Tashiana problem, because she told me the same thing, but I've had other chat reps confirm it was a 2022 when the whole confusing automatic rollover thing was going around. Maybe we should try calling. lol

Sponsored

OP
OP

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Rlb080

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This might be a Tashiana problem, because she told me the same thing, but I've had other chat reps confirm it was a 2022 when the whole confusing automatic rollover thing was going around. Maybe we should try calling. lol
Just got back from my dealership. I now semi understand what they are doing. They are waiting for the rollover orders to show as "balanced out" prior to placing the new rollover order. Not sure I'm real comfortable with that yet. I also other dealerships are not doing that. They are placing new orders for the rollover orders. They stated that Ford is still scheduling 2022 orders, so there is a chance that my order would get scheduled. It seems they don't want to have to cancel a 2023 order if that happens.

I discussed the fact that the order banks will be closing next week. They confirmed that and said they will close on Wednesday. But they will only be closing for new orders. They claim that Ford has prioritized all non scheduled rollover orders and will make sure that they get scheduled. That being said there is only a couple week window to roll over an order.

Not sure I'm happy with the situation. I would be happier if I had an order confirmation in hand, or MY23 order number, or a VIN for MY22 order.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did not order a MY2023, or a rollover from 2022, but I did order in September 2021 and my truck is finally in production. I just want to post and say I hope all of you get a much quicker build than I and the many others that ordered MY2022's. Remember, you may be in for the long haul, but stay calm and don't let the wait bring you down. From what I hear this truck is worth the wait.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim just entered mine a couple of hours ago. Here I go, my turn to wait for a Hybrid with constraints!!!

Luckily I should have a 2022 EB XLT soon to tide me over until it arrives.

My build:

Lariat Hybrid
Cactus Gray
Black Appearance Package
Lariat Luxury Package
CP360
CP 360 Assist
Remote Start

Ford Maverick September 2023 Hybrid Orders United 2023 Order Confirmation_edited

ME4Twaffle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got back from my dealership. I now semi understand what they are doing. They are waiting for the rollover orders to show as "balanced out" prior to placing the new rollover order. Not sure I'm real comfortable with that yet. I also other dealerships are not doing that. They are placing new orders for the rollover orders. They stated that Ford is still scheduling 2022 orders, so there is a chance that my order would get scheduled. It seems they don't want to have to cancel a 2023 order if that happens.

I discussed the fact that the order banks will be closing next week. They confirmed that and said they will close on Wednesday. But they will only be closing for new orders. They claim that Ford has prioritized all non scheduled rollover orders and will make sure that they get scheduled. That being said there is only a couple week window to roll over an order.

Not sure I'm happy with the situation. I would be happier if I had an order confirmation in hand, or MY23 order number, or a VIN for MY22 order.
Ah, so the chat peeps are probably referring to your 2022 order, then. In my case my 2023 order is already in and confirmed, so I legitimately don't know if she was referring to my 2022 order or if my 2023 is already P2. I'm going to poke my dealer tomorrow to see what they see.

Sponsored

ME4Twaffle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you're not big sad.. but based on how they assign priority codes (as it was explained by Tim), I don't see how a MY23 would already be PC2. But I hope it's true for you.
Smol sad. Chat just confirmed my rollover is in and priority 10, so you were right.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
'22 A51 EB XLT AWD rolled over to '23 Iconic Silver Hybrid Lariat Lux w/CP360, 360A, and remote start.

Last edited:

hoodoo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New order. Atlas Blue XLT with tow hitch. Ordered 9/19/2023 and already got my e-mail from Ford.

FLAirGunner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing yet!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed an order on 9/19 for an XLT Lux Hybrid in Atlas Blue with sliding rear window, spray-in bed liner and Copilot360. Still no e-mail from Ford...

Deppizzymo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kinda funny to think

From today forward, the 2024 Maverick is the only one you can order (when they become available obviously)
2023s were available for ordering for less than a week
Some people will not likely receive their 2022s until 2023 (November scheduled orders)

It's a crazy world....
Sponsored