First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on 9/16/22 with no updates other than the every 45 day supply chain issue email. I ordered xlt lux hybrid Area 51 with hard bed liner, and weather tech mats.
Any updates ... Trying to determine if my truck will get built or not. Patiently waiting.
Sponsored

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Had pre-order in with my dealer whenever the order bank opened. Not a single email or word from Ford yet. Contacted customer service chat and I am unscheduled clean.
Hybrid Lariat Lux,
Atlas Blue,
SIBL/w/ bed connectors,
CoPilot 360 w/Assist,

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had pre-order in with my dealer whenever the order bank opened. Not a single email or word from Ford yet. Contacted customer service chat and I am unscheduled clean.
Hybrid Lariat Lux,
Atlas Blue,
SIBL/w/ bed connectors,
CoPilot 360 w/Assist,
I contacted Ford Support and the dealer and I am not optimistic our trucks will get built for 2023... needless to say I think I am just going to buy another vehicle whilst I wait, This is the same standard answer I received whenever I asked about the status of my build.
Ford Maverick September 2022 Order Status Thread 1677697592933

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went into the dealer in Jan 22 and was told "no Mavericks" to be had. I went in on 09/15/22 and was the first (at that dealer) to upload an order for a MY23 XL, EB, 4k, tow pkg at priority 15. When I learned there was less than a 50% chance of getting an XL, I went to an XLT, BAP (the rest the same). I've gotten three 45-day "so sorry" letters but am waiting for a "good news" letter soon... (I took donuts to the dealer as a bribe). If you stick with the hybrid you can expect a "Dear John" letter as Ford won't roll-over 23 orders to 24s like last year and you'll have to start over.
It seems everyone mistates what Ford stated about 23 to 24 rollovers. They said they had no current plans to do that. They did not say they would not do it nor did they say you would have to start over. They probably had no plans to rollover 22s to 23s a year ago either. _ Robert

Drkuhar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 cutlass, 2011 silverado,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sept 15 order and confirmation email. Xlt carbonized silver with stand alone hitch. Ditched the hitch in January at first of year. Nothing but reminder emails

Sponsored

Eric.K.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to create a thread for those of us who placed an order during the September 2022 order opening.

after order, no other updates. Currently 5 months in with no VIN. See picture attached.

Curious to hear updates from those that ordered during the September 2022 process (not rolled over from the 22MY)

78201285-1EC0-4C3F-ADBE-F52AAF361234.jpeg
I also placed a hybrid xl order on 9/16 and another on 9/17. My dealer told me the 9/16 order would definitely be filled but could not confirm the 9/17. No vin yet.

phillipl8

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order Date: 9/16/22

XL Hybrid, CP360, Hitch

Priority 12

no emails of anything

Called Ford, my email is correct and my order was submitted and is unscheduled and clean

Ordered from a small dealer. Don't know if it helps or hurts.

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order was a carry-over from 22, was told it would be priority... the only way to get a Maverick (has been seemingly) to pay up the nose for one at the dealer or hope and pray your build arrives,, I'd like to know if at least it will be changed to a 24 just so I have some idea of what to expect. This has been nearly 18 months since my 2022 was ordered. Kinda ridiculous, luckily I am not in "need" of a vehicle, but many, I am sure are. And ZERO answers from Ford other than canned responses. Tell me you can't build this thing and/or give me a credit when I go to order another one, or something?

yoyomav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger 3.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2023 hybrid XL with no options.

2022 Sept 27 order date, Got scheduled 4/19/2023

alexn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not a single word from Ford yet for me, only a dealer update every 2 weeks saying it's still in processing order status.
Order date 9/20/22, XLT Hybrid Cactus Gray, Floor Liners, Hitch, CP360, Inverter

Message from online chat:
I appreciate your patience, ___! Your vehicle 2023 Maverick - ORDER # 1234 is currently In Order Processing - The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. There is not a scheduled date for production as of yet. Once the vehicle is scheduled for production it will then be issued a VIN. Once you are assigned a VIN you may track the status of your vehicle order at any time with our online vehicle tracker at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ We do recommend you to stay in touch with your selling dealership for more information and updates on the status of your vehicle order

Sponsored

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine just got delivered to the dealership yesterday, looking forward to picking it up by the end of the week.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Still nothing after all these months. Checking with Ford Chat, it's still Unscheduled - Clean status. :cautious:
Update for me - I have been scheduled in the March scheduling spree and have a scheduled build date for 5/8.
Sponsored