First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order on September 16, 2022. Priority Code 19.

Hybrid Lariat in Cactus Gray with every option available (exc accessories: mud flaps, tonneau cover, camper shell, etc).

Received VIN and build date (March 23) in January.

I gotta admit, after hearing and reading all the horror stories, the ordering process turned out to be smooth, quick and easy!

Great job, FMC...👏👏👏
Seems like adding accessories had the opposite effect most people thought would hinder delivery. That’s exciting news nonetheless. Hope you get it soon.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seems like adding accessories had the opposite most people thought would hinder delivery. That’s exciting news nonetheless. Hope you get it soon.
It's because Ford makes practically no money on the Hybrid XLs (some have theorized Ford loses money on them), so XL hybrids are the most constrained.

OP
OP
joyi

joyi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ll definitely keep you guys posted on any news I receive from Ford.

It does seem that for the 23MY they started sending out VIN’s in January (based on the comments here)

distraptor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As my signature says:
2023 Lariat Lux. Tremor, Avalanche Gray, Co-Pilot 360 Assist, Moon Roof, Remote Start
Ordered: 09/19/22.
Scheduled for Prod. email: 01/12. VIN: PRA261XX
Scheduled Week Of: 02/20 02/24 02/16 02/14 as of 02/08
In Production: 02/08. Window sticker: 02/09 Built: 02/22🥳 Arrival Estimate: Mar. 14th-20th

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you remember the MY23 order banks were supposed to open in August but then got moved to September. I had a vacation planned to the Philippines for the entire month of September.
I had a agreement set up with my Dealer back in August for him to place my order(s) on the first day order banks were open. Well for some reason My orders (XL & XLT - Both Hybrids & stand alone hitches) were placed on 9/19 priority code 19. I was a bit pissed when I found out, but what could I do since I was out of the Country. Since then (January) I have changed the XL to Eco Boost AWD and kept the XLT Hybrid order the same. I have not received any 45 day notices or anything. In Jan I called customer service and they found both orders as "unscheduled clean". So I am playing the waiting game like everyone else. I hope to get the XL Eco Boost AWD by summer and when/if the hybrid ever gets produced I will keep that one. I was most attracted by the Hybrid gas mileage from the beginning and plan on sticking to it. I have also joined the Illinois farm bureau and have my $500. certificate ready. I also have several parts (tires, rims, level kit, etc) ready to install.
Fingers are crossed for a schedule date for either one, but also prepared for the long wait if that is what it takes. Best of luck to all that have ordered a Maverick!

Sponsored

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like adding accessories had the opposite most people thought would hinder delivery. That’s exciting news nonetheless. Hope you get it soon.
Thank you, Jorge. According to the Internet Sales Manager who has guided and assisted me throughout the ordering process, informed me that my order wouldn't of had any affect if I added miscellaneous accessories like the mud flaps, PPF, or any of the other items I could later-on add on my own. He told me that all the other Maverick orders that his dealership has placed (around 30), have not encountered a single issue.

Anyways, the only accessory I want to add right away when I acquire the vehicle is, the 3M Crystalline window tint all-around. It comes in handy during the summer months here in Los Angeles and/or when I drive to Las Vegas every other weekend to watch my RAIDERS. ☠💀☠

Last edited:

Montans2004

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order date: 18 SEP 22
XLT Ecoboost, AWD, Fx4, tow and luxury package. Have had three 45-day e-mails. In chats with Ford I have no constraints per their system. Really hoping I got a VIN and scheduled buid date soon.

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order Placed: 9/15/22
Scheduling Email: 01/19/23
Production Week: 2/22 2/13 2/22
Built: 2/23
Delivery:????

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

"Pre-ordered", which in my case means my family friend of more than 30 years dealer indicated I was second in line at the time. Ordered and confirmed 9/16. Received build date of 3/7 on 1/26. Hybrid Lariat Lux, 360, 360 assist, moonroof, sibl, floor coverings w/carpet, remote start, engine block heater, alto blue. I anticipate late April/early May (?) delivery. Good luck.

OP
OP
joyi

joyi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I just spoke with Ford. They can only confirm that the order is in the system. No tell when they will assign a VIN and schedule production. Hoping for a second wave of production dates soon. Thanks for all of your replies.

Sponsored

RCTEXAS18

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alto Blue XLT, EB, floor mats, hitch, full size spare, and 110 outlet. Ordered on 9/16, confirmed by Ford on 9/19, received email 1/12 for production on 2/14, Built on 2/22, and received email 2/24 that it was shipped. ETA to my dealer is 3/10 - 3/24. We always here about the the long wait that a lot of people have had, however, there have been a lot of success stories as well. I hope everyone gets there new truck sooner than later. Happy Mavericking!

Ford Maverick September 2022 Order Status Thread 9.JPG

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to create a thread for those of us who placed an order during the September 2022 order opening.

after order, no other updates. Currently 5 months in with no VIN. See picture attached.

Curious to hear updates from those that ordered during the September 2022 process (not rolled over from the 22MY)

78201285-1EC0-4C3F-ADBE-F52AAF361234.jpeg
Ordered 9/16/23, Priority 19, got the email from Ford for a production week of 2/27 then 3/3 then 3/1 then 3/2. On 2/21 the tracker said "in production" and today I got the window sticker.
Just wanted to create a thread for those of us who placed an order during the September 2022 order opening.

after order, no other updates. Currently 5 months in with no VIN. See picture attached.

Curious to hear updates from those that ordered during the September 2022 process (not rolled over from the 22MY)
Sponsored