First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is it possible to get scheduled without receiving the email notification from Ford? Has that happened to anyone else. I was told by the dealer that my order is scheduled for build the week of 10 July, but I haven't received the email notification from Ford. It's good news, but I'm still being cautiously optimistic.
Sponsored

OP
OP
This is my user name...
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Every month in the scheduling threads there's always a few people that say they never got an email but either got something from their dealer or confirmed their build date with Ford chat.

Congrats!
Much thanks for the info!

mdwebby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2006 Toyota RAV-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it possible to get scheduled without receiving the email notification from Ford? Has that happened to anyone else. I was told by the dealer that my order is scheduled for build the week of 10 July, but I haven't received the email notification from Ford. It's good news, but I'm still being cautiously optimistic.
Have you received any communication from Ford since placing your order last year? I never received anything from them. Went to my dealer in Feb 23 to mod my order and found out that the dealer had entered my email address wrong when placing the order. Got an email from Ford the same day.

OP
OP
This is my user name...
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you received any communication from Ford since placing your order last year? I never received anything from them. Went to my dealer in Feb 23 to mod my order and found out that the dealer had entered my email address wrong when placing the order. Got an email from Ford the same day.
I've gotten the confirmation email and the "we're up against it, thanks for your patience" emails.

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you have your WBDO order code and dealer code, you can give that info to a Ford Chat rep to confirm if your build has been scheduled with VIN. Congrats.

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never received any emails from Ford on my 2022 Maverick order. I had to contact my dealer to get any info on my order.

CortinaGT

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon,Pacer,Squareback,F150,TJ,CLK550,TaurusPI
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Conformation email only on two trucks that I ordered. No further emails from Ford. Ended up getting both but one was a surprise

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check the vin to make sure it matches your build. I was supposedly scheduled and when I checked the vin it wasn't my truck. The order number on my original build sheet had changed. When I reached out to my dealer they gave me the new order number.

Sponsored

JEMiculka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never received and email or anything from the salesperson. I called Ford Customer Service and they were kind enough to give me the VIN and first status. After that I checked weekly at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/. It was all on me.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get the VIN number from the dealer or Ford customer service and look it up.