Sponsored

Any First Edition without VIN or scheduled?

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious if anyone has a First Edition that has not been scheduled or given a VIN?
Sponsored

ThomasToo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. Order confirmed on 8 Oct 2021, Rapid Red FE. Checked this week and still at priority code 19 with no VIN assigned. Still waiting...

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. Order confirmed on 8 Oct 2021, Rapid Red FE. Checked this week and still at priority code 19 with no VIN assigned. Still waiting...
Sorry to hear. @fordvideoguy says all FE will be built as 22s. Hope he is right.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I would be concerned if your priority code isn't 2 by now. Have your dealer show you the ROVP approval. It could be on hold. Ford won't schedule it if it's not an approved order.

mwillfly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Rapid Red AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. I have a Jan 26 order Rapid Red FE AWD Ecco 4k tow priority 10 . My dealer says anytime 3wks ago should get a VIN . Ford chat says : Emily: Thank you for your patience Michael. Your vehicle is in in order processing status. Which means the order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once the order goes into production you will be notified. For more information on your order you will need to keep in contact with the selling dealership. Starting to sweat 😥 what are my chances?

Sponsored

ThomasToo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would be concerned if your priority code isn't 2 by now. Have your dealer show you the ROVP approval. It could be on hold. Ford won't schedule it if it's not an approved order.
I did ask my dealer for that Tim. He gave me a printout from the 'Maverick Lead to Order Program' showing that Ford had received and approved my order. It showed order verification status as approved on Oct 12, 2021. I have called several times to the custmer service number and just recently, the person I spoke with was very detailed about my order - even stating that there wer 2 private offers outstanding on it. Every time they have stated everything looks good and has been done properly but still, no VIN or production date. Thanks for all your videos though, they have been helpful and reassuring throughout this (long) process.

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious if anyone has a First Edition that has not been scheduled or given a VIN?
Yes, Spartan is still waiting for a VIN ?
I ordered the FE Maverick Hybrid, on Sept. 13 2021 CY.
So now into the 10th. month and waiting.
No word yet and I even called Ford Customer Service just last week.

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

@fordvideoguy - If someone already has a VIN for their Maverick, is it still possible that it could be pushed back and become a 2023?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I did ask my dealer for that Tim. He gave me a printout from the 'Maverick Lead to Order Program' showing that Ford had received and approved my order. It showed order verification status as approved on Oct 12, 2021. I have called several times to the custmer service number and just recently, the person I spoke with was very detailed about my order - even stating that there wer 2 private offers outstanding on it. Every time they have stated everything looks good and has been done properly but still, no VIN or production date. Thanks for all your videos though, they have been helpful and reassuring throughout this (long) process.
Do you have any optional equipment on your order? Like Bed Extender, Bed Mat, Splash Guards, protective film, Lumens Bed Lighting? Those will hold it from scheduling. But otherwise we do have 5 weeks to get it Scheduled and since it was one of the last FE orders, it could schedule during that time.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy - If someone already has a VIN for their Maverick, is it still possible that it could be pushed back and become a 2023?
No, vin is specific to your truck and includes the gear it is built so they won't push it to 2023.

Sponsored

ThomasToo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have any optional equipment on your order? Like Bed Extender, Bed Mat, Splash Guards, protective film, Lumens Bed Lighting? Those will hold it from scheduling. But otherwise we do have 5 weeks to get it Scheduled and since it was one of the last FE orders, it could schedule during that time.
Well, yes I do have a constraint item - splash guards. I thought about removing them and making them a DIO but really I just don't want to mess with the order and risk anything getting messed up (or, losing it). I know I was one of the last to order the FE before they stopped taking orders for it so I fully expect to be a late build. Fortunately, I have several vehicles to get me through and am not in dire need of this one.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Well, yes I do have a constraint item - splash guards. I thought about removing them and making them a DIO but really I just don't want to mess with the order and risk anything getting messed up (or, losing it). I know I was one of the last to order the FE before they stopped taking orders for it so I fully expect to be a late build. Fortunately, I have several vehicles to get me through and am not in dire need of this one.
I would take them off. It won't affect your order except in a good way. Easy to do since you are priority 19 still. We had a FE from June that hasn't scheduled and he had 6 DIO on the order. We removed 3 of them and it Scheduled the next month we had allocations.

NoNameActor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I had the same issue with the splash guards. I had them removed back in March. I was originally scheduled for the first week of July...but other constraints hit (nothing I added...just something with the FE package) and it was pushed to the first week of August. Ford told me if the contraint items come in early, production could be moved up. I was told just to call whenever I wanted and ask. They have always been nice when I call.

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No, vin is specific to your truck and includes the gear it is built so they won't push it to 2023.
@fordvideoguy Thanks Tim -
Hey, I will likely be in Salina (my father-in-law has farmland in the area) just before the July 4th holiday - if I get a chance maybe I'll bring you a shake and burger from Bogey's 🍔

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy Thanks Tim -
Hey, I will likely be in Salina (my father-in-law has farmland in the area) just before the July 4th holiday - if I get a chance maybe I'll bring you a shake and burger from Bogey's 🍔
It would be great to meet you. And Bogey shakes are awesome and so are there corn nuggets.
Sponsored