Sponsored

Any First Edition without VIN or scheduled?

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. I have a Jan 26 order Rapid Red FE AWD Ecco 4k tow priority 10 . My dealer says anytime 3wks ago should get a VIN . Ford chat says : Emily: Thank you for your patience Michael. Your vehicle is in in order processing status. Which means the order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once the order goes into production you will be notified. For more information on your order you will need to keep in contact with the selling dealership. Starting to sweat šŸ˜„ what are my chances?
I'm curious how you got a FE order in January. My understanding is the FE were discontinued much earlier.
@fordvideoguy can probably confirm when FEs were last available.Edit: Just saw this from Fordvideo guy post, "FE closed out in Mid October, I believe."
Sponsored

Last edited:

mwillfly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Rapid Red AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm curious how you got a FE order in January. My understanding is the FE were discontinued much earlier.
@fordvideoguy can probably confirm when FEs were last available.Edit: Just saw this from Fordvideo guy post, "FE closed out in Mid October, I believe."
I assumed a placed order from the dealership. So I really donā€™t know when the order was actually placed. I couldnā€™t change trim package and I didnā€™t want too

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I made my order at the end of October and it was letting me build as a FE. Of course, that could've just been Ford's website screwing up since it shows you can still do it on there.

njMav00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW
No VIN ordered 3 Sept 2021. Details in signature

njMav00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW

Sponsored

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious if anyone has a First Edition that has not been scheduled or given a VIN?

September 13th 2021 FE / 360 & Lux Packages / order still waiting for a VIN.

Firems51

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Just curious if anyone has a First Edition that has not been scheduled or given a VIN?
Received priority 2 back in early spring and VIN March - April timeframe. Got an email from Ford on July 1, 2022 that it was scheduled for the week of July 25, 2022 and was able to print off the window sticker. Hope this gives some encouragement to all those that have waited forever to get a Maverick First Edition. Ordered mine first week September 2021.

Attachments

civla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
civla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a call from the dealer a few weeks ago that they received a VIN. Then a few days ago I received the email from Ford that my Lariat FE is schedule for production the 1st week of August. I have almost every option you can think of (e.g. floor mats, splash guards, hood deflector, etc.).

I ordered mid August 2021, so about a year.

I'm torn on keeping the order or switching to the 2023. I wish I knew what the 2023 models and features look like. Things that could make me switch are Hybrid AWD, Plugin Hybrid, Sync 4, etc.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a call from the dealer a few weeks ago that they received a VIN. Then a few days ago I received the email from Ford that my Lariat FE is schedule for production the 1st week of August. I have almost every option you can think of (e.g. floor mats, splash guards, hood deflector, etc.).

I ordered mid August 2021, so about a year.

I'm torn on keeping the order or switching to the 2023. I wish I knew what the 2023 models and features look like. Things that could make me switch are Hybrid AWD, Plugin Hybrid, Sync 4, etc.
Since you have a VIN, ā€œswitchingā€ to 2023 would lose your priority, price protection, etc. Youā€™re in good shape where you are.

You will know all about the 2023 models in a couple of weeks - long before your FE arrives at the dealer.

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
September 13th 2021 FE / 360 & Lux Packages / order still waiting for a VIN.

Spartan:
Now Has A VIN. for a FE / CG / LUX / 360 .
To be built week of September 12th. 2022 CY.
Ordered September 13th 2021 CY.
Sponsored