Carvana offer is $30,600 for my green XLT Hybrid AWD with 4k tow and 15k miles. It was $32,396 new ordered from Grainger in August 2024. Paid about 3k more in registration and sales tax to Ca when I got back with it in Jan 2025.
I can just put this stuff in the recycle bin at work. I have a slight tendency to hoard and my yard shows it. Just wanted to put it out here in case someone wants it.
I was going to do something with this stuff - I promise. Pickup in San Diego California. I don't want to ship it so take a road trip or vacation if you are not in SD. Tailgate is shown complete before the body shop stripped it - I just have the bare shell collecting dust in my back yard.
Tailgate
I did not pull it out of the water. My friend left it at my house after the 4th of July and I pulled it up the freeway about 80 miles to him. Went 60-65 mph most of the way except for a few miles of traffic. Got about 25mpg. Also I typed it was a 2024 but it is a 2025.
Two weeks after I sold it the dealer has it listed for almost the same as what I sold it to them for-26k https://www.tustingmc.com/used-inventory/index.htm?make=Ford&model=Maverick