Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Did you ask for a discount or anything when you chatted with them. I plan on getting the Revolver 4s now that I cancelled the factory roll.
Yes. The chat box popped up and said to chat with them about additional savings. So I told them about the discount and they came back a few moments later to tell me what the discount would be.
Sponsored

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
BAK Industries makes both the hard folding and hard rolling tonneau covers that Ford sells. By either directly from BAK and save a couple of hundred dollars.
does anyone else wonder how BAK has supply for the aftermarket, but not for Ford (zero availability) hmmm

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. The chat box popped up and said to chat with them about additional savings. So I told them about the discount and they came back a few moments later to tell me what the discount would be.
Thank you I'll give it a shot after I get a scheduling email fingers crossed tomorrow

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
does anyone else wonder how BAK has supply for the aftermarket, but not for Ford (zero availability) hmmm
The BAK website says “coming soon” so it is not yet available for online ordering. I must admit, I was skeptical on bed covers in general, but these now have impressive engineering and features.

OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The BAK website says “coming soon” so it is not yet available for online ordering. I must admit, I was skeptical on bed covers in general, but these now have impressive engineering and features.
Yea. I was able to preorder , so I’m good with that. I own a Photo Booth company and looking for additional storage and security for my equipment. This tri-fold cover is going to be perfect. 👍🏻
Sponsored