Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Anyone looking order a tonneau cover check out BAKFlip.com. I just pre-ordered my Tri-Fold hard cover with the sales rep via chat and was able to save an additional $79 bucks off the advertised price. This brought it down to $909.77 in comparison to what Ford is offering at $1160.00. Easy way to save $250 bucks. Wanted to share with the Maverick Family.
Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com 1f44d

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 12-46-17 2022 Ford Maverick BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 12-16-37 Build Your Ford

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com bakfli

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 12-49-09 2022 Ford Maverick BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 12-49-53 2022 Ford Maverick BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover
Sponsored

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Whats the shipping like on these tops, both this company specifically and in general? I was looking around and saw some 'deals' that could easily be eaten up by shipping.

OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Whats the shipping like on these tops, both this company specifically and in general? I was looking around and saw some 'deals' that could easily be eaten up by shipping.
All I had to pay for was the sales tax. The shipping was Free (y)

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
Unfortunately this wouldn't save me a dime.. it would cost me $909.77+tax though.

Sponsored

Rexus99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone looking order a tonneau cover check out BAKFlip.com. I just pre-ordered my Tri-Fold hard cover with the sales rep via chat and was able to save an additional $79 bucks off the advertised price. This brought it down to $909.77 in comparison to what Ford is offering at $1160.00. Easy way to save $250 bucks. Wanted to share with the Maverick Family.
Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 12-49-53 2022 Ford Maverick BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com {filename}

So when you have to keep the cover open to haul something larger than 20" tall you can't check it by using the real

So you can't watch your load with rearview mirror if it is open? What is the bed depth approx 20"?

OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
So when you have to keep the cover open to haul something larger than 20" tall you can't check it by using the real

So you can't watch your load with rearview mirror if it is open? What is the bed depth approx 20"?
You can either fold it completely to the glass or you can fold twice and use clip in straps to hold it in place. However you want to use it.

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 13-09-06 2022 Ford Maverick BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 13-08-09 2022 Ford Maverick BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 13-08-09 2022 Ford Maverick BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover

BAK Industries makes both the hard folding and hard rolling tonneau covers that Ford sells. By either directly from BAK and save a couple of hundred dollars.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is BAK’s operation video.

OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Here is a picture of it folded up. Still providing access to the bed.

Ford Maverick Save Money on Tonneau Covers at BAKFlip.com alto-blue-lariat-maverick-measurements-1

Sponsored
OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
BAK Industries makes both the hard folding and hard rolling tonneau covers that Ford sells. By either directly from BAK and save a couple of hundred dollars.
It definitely looks one and the same. Thank you for clarifying (y)

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BAK ships free to the lower 48

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Confirmed that they have the hard rolling cover available for pre-order, too, if anyone is interested in that. And for anyone not aware, if you have the cover ordered through and professionally installed by an authorized dealer, the mfr warranty is doubled. It's cheaper to buy and ship direct, but if you're interested in that warranty extension, it ends up adding about $160 total in my case to just use their authorized installer, which results in 10 years of warranty coverage.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Did you ask for a discount or anything when you chatted with them. I plan on getting the Revolver 4s now that I cancelled the factory roll.
Sponsored