First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another vote for Truxedo Sentry CT. Installed mine in 30minutes last week. Seems perfect for convenience and a little more security.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is this lockable, I cannot tell from their website and pictures.
It is not fully lockable. It canā€™t be rolled back if the tailgate is locked, but it does use a hook and loop along the sides to secure it so you can squeeze a hand in even when locked.

Of course a good sharp knife will defeat any of the soft covers so it basically keeps the honest folks honest.

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wait for WeatherTech to make their Tri Fold. Shouldn't be long.
Weather tech covers are these just rebrandedā€¦. Iā€™ve had a Lomax cover on my Ram 1500 for almost 7 years with out any issues. Great cover, going to get one for my Maverick once it arrives in the week to 10 days.

https://www.agricover.com/lomax/results/

OP
OP

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
What do you mean by lockable? Itā€™s snaps/locks down and can only opened after you open the tailgate. Iā€™m really pleased with it.

Sponsored

rcheneyjr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is not fully lockable. It canā€™t be rolled back if the tailgate is locked, but it does use a hook and loop along the sides to secure it so you can squeeze a hand in even when locked.

Of course a good sharp knife will defeat any of the soft covers so it basically keeps the honest folks honest.
Thanks!

Str8Jacked!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
I'm considering ordering the ford accessory hard trifold. I just wanted to pop in here and ask if there are others that you guys would recommend from your experience. I watched the video of the Truxedo Pro X15. The quick disconnect feature seems nice.
will be reviewing this soon, should be here by friday installed by sunday. I purchased the tri fold gator for 219$ its nice but not low profile and i wanted matte black

Str8Jacked!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
See, I don't carry anything expensive in my car, and the tonneau cover would be more for whenever we take family road trips or something. I REALLY like the hard roll-up that Ford is offering, but not sure if I NEED it. I like the Pro X15, because it almost feels like the happy medium between uber cheap and pricier than I'd like. I'm also in a "nice" area and don't get a lot of snow or crazy weather.

I just want to cover the bed and be able to have access to it for Home Depot/Lowe's runs.
will be reviewing this soon, should be here by friday installed by sunday. I purchased the tri fold gator for 219$ its nice but not low profile and i wanted matte black

Spike

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the FOMOCO/BAK Tri fold tonneau and am happy with it so far. There's some quirks because of the way Ford made the bed walls so you have to fill in with some foam to keep leaks out but otherwise it's pretty clean. Are there better tops available for bigger trucks, yep but for a 54" bed this is about as good as I think it'll get.

Doc Steel

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Has any one installed the Bak Revolver x4s? I wanted to know when the cover is rolled up at the front bulkhead how high it is from the bed floor and how far does it cover the bed rails? I have two E-Bikes that I hall around in the bed and the front tires hit the bulkhead and have a diameter of about 22". I'm trying to determine if the tires will hit this cover when its rolled up I do not want interface between the cover and bike. I could do a trifold but they cover the rear window. I could do the soft cover Ford offers that would have a smaller roll when open but that velcro along the sides does not look secure to me. I like the Bak X4S because it has the inter locking, rollup aluminum cross rails that when closed have a locking system that locks the cross rails inplace to the tonneau rails and is concidered a rollup hard cover. (No Velcro)

Sponsored

More w/Les

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav, CB500X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My purchase/install of the Ford ā€˜REV Industriesā€™ REV HARD ROLL UP TONNEAU BED COVER.

I'm attaching a PDF file with the details of my impressions and install details. Sending in PDF format because I wrote it up in a page layout app, and it is much easier to do it this way when you have a number of detailed photos.

Spent almost as much time writing this up as it did to install the product. Hope it helps others to find it easier to do, and makes them aware of the shortcomings. . Also hope word gets back to someone in the Ford officialdom that their product, as received, does not measure up in details when compared to the product sold by the company that manufactures this for them.

hpdl (herr professor doktor lesmeister) šŸ§

Attachments

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm considering ordering the ford accessory hard trifold. I just wanted to pop in here and ask if there are others that you guys would recommend from your experience. I watched the video of the Truxedo Pro X15. The quick disconnect feature seems nice.
If securing your valuables is Paramount the Pro X15 isn't for you but offers great weather protection and a go value for around $550.00 depending where you get it from

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'ma soft roll up guy. It's the least intrusive of the bed when folded/rolled up. Security wise i don't store valuables in it outside of travel and at night toss the important bags in the bed.

I often load dirtbikes so trifolds, hard roll ups etc don't work because i can't press the front tire up to the front of the bed.

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I purchased this one from RHR Swag, it was in stock, ordered Saturday delivered Monday, they are a company in Dakota, have a good website, good selection. so far, so good

Ford Maverick Recommended Tonneau Covers? IMG_20220111_154408888
Sponsored