Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've also had all three, I liked a hard tri-fold best, and soft rolling comes in second.
Wasn't a huge fan of soft tri-fold.

I'd love to hear your take on it.
I have the soft trifold on my 23. The 24 doesn’t have a cover yet and I will most likely go with whatever is the best soft trifold. I will never buy another new car in my lifetime so I want to put some money into the truck so that it will last. this will be undercoating maybe sound deadening and one of those expensive wax jobs.

as an editorial: I resent it that Ford nickel and dime so many features of the truck.
Everyday I read this blog and every day there is another shortcoming discovered. The rusting exhaust, body panels that don’t seem to be stamped from galvanized steel. The truck making grunt, groans and chattering that isn’t seems to be coming from what I assume is the battery regeneration during braking.
I like The truck what I don’t like is worrying all of the time that my truck is going to self distruct. At age 70 and 43 years of working in an industry that was going out of business every year all I want is to enjoy the truck and no longer worry about getting screwed over by FOMOCO .
I hope that the Ford folks that monitor this site get the message to Farley that consumers are tired of games and all they want is a good reliable vehicle that will spend more time in the driveway than in the shop.
Sponsored

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have the soft trifold on my 23. The 24 doesn’t have a cover yet and I will most likely go with whatever is the best soft trifold.
Just remove the tonneau from your current truck and keep it for the next one. That's what I did.

TomD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just remove the tonneau from your current truck and keep it for the next one. That's what I did.
That is actually what I would like to do. The weathertech floor mats, my console tray and door cups and the things that keep your parking ticket from falling under the seat just you need it are all coming out.

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've also had all three, I liked a hard tri-fold best, and soft rolling comes in second.
Wasn't a huge fan of soft tri-fold.

I'd love to hear your take on it.
Yeah, my Tyger STF is great but I should have gotten a HTF.

ripperAZ

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MachE 2021 Genesis G90 2032 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My two cents is just the backflip fx4. It doesn’t interfere with any of the bed knickknacks it folds up against the back of the truck for full bed access it click securely closed and I bet it’ll last me 10 years so 100 bucks a year for full beautiful protection is pretty sweet.
Ford Maverick Quick Look At 3 Different Types Of Tonneau Covers image
Sponsored