Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
So the next step is the build date, right? Nothing else between now and then?
I believe so. I'm jealous of the people that had their in production and build dates on the same day. If I were to assume, I'd say it was starting to be built yesterday, since that's when my status changed, and the plant being closed today means it won't be worked on through the weekend, so, who knows.
Sponsored

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
I believe so. I'm jealous of the people that had their in production and build dates on the same day. If I were to assume, I'd say it was starting to be built yesterday, since that's when my status changed, and the plant being closed today means it won't be worked on through the weekend, so, who knows.
What is the blend date down at the very bottom of the sticker? It will almost surely be built the week after the blend date.

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
Indeed, who knows. But so far your experience seems to be pretty smooth other than the schedule change which actually worked in your favor. I know we can't really draw any conclusions from just one truck being built but it's good to see that the process can go pretty much as expected.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker 1634313733698

Those are the only two dates I see on the window sticker.

Sponsored

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1634313733698.png

Those are the only two dates I see on the window sticker.
That 10/13/21 date means they began collecting the parts for assembly on Wednesday. Until the plant shutdown started, any Maverick with a blend date in one week was completed during the subsequent week. can’t say for sure, but your vehicle should be built real soon.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That 10/13/21 date means they began collecting the parts for assembly on Wednesday. Until the plant shutdown started, any Maverick with a blend date in one week was completed during the subsequent week. can’t say for sure, but your vehicle should be built real soon.
Mine had a blend date of 9/30, was completed on 10/7 and shipped on 10/9.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Do you know where it is, as far as tracking?

That's really good info. I appreciate it.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you know where it is, as far as tracking?

That's really good info. I appreciate it.
I plan to call Leith on Monday and ask for the rail car number so I can find it. Thought I would wait a week before asking. From a couple of other observations it appears the route to Greensboro goes through Columbia So maybe it is the same for Raleigh. I don’t know anything about rail transport.

Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Okay folks, I was able to go to my drop-ship dealer today and check out my Maverick there. It was delivered there yesterday. Let me tell you something, I am loving it very much. It`s just what I was thinking it would be. Very happy with it. It had 12 miles on it and I put another 6 miles on it driving it around. Let me say it`s very quiet when it`s running and it`s very fast little truck. For the money spent it`s worth every bit. The general manager at the dealership wanted to buy it off me, he said he would give me sticker price on it. Of course I said NO. That dealership there add a $3500 market adjustment to the sticker price on all there vehicles. He could not believe that Chapman was selling them at 4% below invoice. Maybe I can bring it home sometime next week.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_1345

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_1340

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_1344

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Okay folks, I was able to go to my drop-ship dealer today and check out my Maverick there. It was delivered there yesterday. Let me tell you something, I am loving it very much. It`s just what I was thinking it would be. Very happy with it. It had 12 miles on it and I put another 6 miles on it driving it around. Let me say it`s very quiet when it`s running and it`s very fast little truck. For the money spent it`s worth every bit. The general manager at the dealership wanted to buy it off me, he said he would give me sticker price on it. Of course I said NO. That dealership there add a $3500 market adjustment to the sticker price on all there vehicles. He could not believe that Chapman was selling them at 4% below invoice. Maybe I can bring it home sometime next week.

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg
Man, I’d be sitting down waiting to take it home immediately. 🤣

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man, I’d be sitting down waiting to take it home immediately. 🤣
Chapman has to send me the paperwork and sign them and send it back to them with your payment and they will call the drop-ship dealer and you and turn it over to you then. Just a few more days to wait. It will be worth it to save roughly $5000 on buy from Chapman vs. buying from my local dealership.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got a call from Tracy Haywood from Crossroads Ford in Apex today, she said they have a Maverick in the showroom if I want to come by and have a look. It's a customer car so no test drives but at least I can see one in person.

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chapman has to send me the paperwork and sign them and send it back to them with your payment and they will call the drop-ship dealer and you and turn it over to you then. Just a few more days to wait. It will be worth it to save roughly $5000 on buy from Chapman vs. buying from my local dealership.
NCbronco - Keep us all informed on how the transaction goes with Chapman of Horsham - I too have a Maverick purchased from Chapman being drop shipped to Crossroads in Apex around 11/3 and I'M VERY CURIOUS to see how Chapman handles the purchasing process. I haven't heard from anyone if Chapman is holding to the original agreed 4% below Invoice pricing. I and others would REALLY APPRECIATE any updates on how you were treated.
Sponsored