Pulse (Dealer Add-on?)

jjones252

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
My order summary contains a $659 charge for an item labeled as "PULSE." There is no additional information. Dealer did not explain what this was when we initially met. I assume its a dealer add-on related to the pulse brake light system.

Can the dealer require this add-on or should I be able to request that it be removed?
Sponsored

Nightman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
My order summary contains a $659 charge for an item labeled as "PULSE." There is no additional information. Dealer did not explain what this was when we initially met. I assume its a dealer add-on related to the pulse brake light system.

Can the dealer require this add-on or should I be able to request that it be removed?
Should be able to request it be removed or never added. Man, it seems like dealers keep increasing the price on this useless "feature" too. I feel like a couple years ago it was a couple hundred.

Personally I find the blinking brake lights annoying.

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A couple of years ago, I was at a dealer to buy an Escape for my daughter using the retiree Z-plan, the one I wanted had that "Pulse" system on it. I also found (2) identically-equipped Escapes at another dealer, so I gave the dealer I was at the choice of removing their add-on and eliminating the extra charge, or I would buy the vehicle elsewhere. Within a few minutes it was gone,,,,,

HRG
Sponsored