First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Explorer, 2009 Focus, 2019 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I paid for this I would be having the dealer fix this. What happens when the resetting doesn't work to fix the issue? What happens if its out of warranty? If you have documentation that proves issue started during warranty period than you are likely to not pay when system craps the bed. No documents, you might as well kick rocks.
just came out...
Broadcast Messages
Jul 13 2022 2022 Maverick - Front Driver Door Can Not Be Unlocked Using Intelligent Access - Built On Or Before 13-May-2022
Some 2022 Maverick vehicles built on or before 13-May-2022 may exhibit a condition where the front driver door can not be unlocked using the intelligent access(passive entry feature). This may be due to the software in the body control module (BCM). To correct the condition, reprogram the BCM module using the latest software level of the Ford Diagnosis and Repair System (FDRS). For claiming, use causal part 15604 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Sponsored

jeffrol48197

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Explorer, 2009 Focus, 2019 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my driver door handle just stopped working.. where is the setting? Was searching on the radio screen but canā€™t find it..
Broadcast Messages
Jul 13 2022 2022 Maverick - Front Driver Door Can Not Be Unlocked Using Intelligent Access - Built On Or Before 13-May-2022
Some 2022 Maverick vehicles built on or before 13-May-2022 may exhibit a condition where the front driver door can not be unlocked using the intelligent access(passive entry feature). This may be due to the software in the body control module (BCM). To correct the condition, reprogram the BCM module using the latest software level of the Ford Diagnosis and Repair System (FDRS). For claiming, usecausal part 15604 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.

Random

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Maverick Hybrid FE Lux & ā€˜11Toyota Sienna XLE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Menu button on steering wheel >> Vehicle >> Locks >> Intelligent Access

It will tell you to hold ok to deactivate, then again hold ok to activate.

If that fails try disconnecting the battery before going to the dealer.
Thank you, this just happened to me today and that fixed it.

I appreciate the helpful response.

FWIW: I didnā€™t wait any time in between. Did it right away and it worked.

TXMAV76

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick FX4
UPDATE: Went into the door lock settings and turned off proximity function. Waited 10 seconds and turned it back on. Door locks seem to be working now. Before you take your maverick in for service, try this. It worked for me.
This worked for me as well.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had my driver door proximity sensor stop working yesterday. I did the Menu>Settings>Vehicle>Locks>Intelligent Access

Pressed and held OK to Deactivate.
Then immediately reactivated without leaving the menu.

Jumped out, locked my Maverick. Walked away 10 seconds and it now works. Easy peasy.

Thanks everyone. Glad I didn't need to go to the dealer.

Sponsored

RichApple

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That sequence worked for me..temporarily..then the next day, it is failing again.

Random

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Maverick Hybrid FE Lux & ā€˜11Toyota Sienna XLE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I went in for the fire recall I asked for a SW update. They checked and said I did not have one. Knock on wood though I have been fine.

Stoutwall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At 5300 km (~3300 mi) the touch sensors on the passenger's side door handle that lock/unlock the truck completely stopped working. Went to the dealer today, told me it might be fixed by tomorrow as long as it's something like a loose connector, but if they have to replace parts there's no ETA.

Has anyone else with proximity keyless entry experienced something like this?
I actually just discovered my passenger door isnā€™t working either.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually just discovered my passenger door isnā€™t working either.
Does your dome light turn on when you open the door? Highly likely the truck is just in deep sleep mode due to low 12V battery charge. That disables the passenger side touch sensor.

Stoutwall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Itā€™s possible that was the case but I disconnected the battery waited a while then reconnect and itā€™s working again.
Sponsored