Passenger door Keyless Entry function not working

tfer

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes Benz GLK250, Volvo C70
Does anybody have an idea why the Keyless Entry function on the passenger side door would stop working (both lock or unlock)? Is there a configuration setting to enable/disable this? Driver side door works fine. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but it started happening soon after first use of the digital entry keypad on driver's door. Thanks
Sponsored

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the settings on your steering wheel turn the smart lock off then back on

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the door lock settings there are two options; Drivers only & all doors.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Does anybody have an idea why the Keyless Entry function on the passenger side door would stop working (both lock or unlock)? Is there a configuration setting to enable/disable this? Driver side door works fine. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but it started happening soon after first use of the digital entry keypad on driver's door. Thanks
Hi there. This doesn't sound like an experience we want you to have with your Maverick. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you with this keyless entry concern on my end.

OP
OP
tfer

tfer

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In the door lock settings there are two options; Drivers only & all doors.
I think you are referring to the locking and unlocking of the doors. You can program it so that when you open or lock the door, keyless, it opens the driver door only or all doors. The problem I have is that the passenger door lock/unlock keyless features on the door handle do not work at all.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tfer

tfer

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi there. This doesn't sound like an experience we want you to have with your Maverick. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you with this keyless entry concern on my end.
(Sorry but not sure what a PM is) Thanks for your reply. here is the vin=3FTTW8E33NRA33403.
The dealer is Midway Ford in Miami Florida

Ford Maverick Passenger door Keyless Entry function not working 20220526_144206

OP
OP
tfer

tfer

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PROBLEM SOLVED! Press Menu on the steering wheel, then Vehicle, then Locks and disable Intelligent Access option. Exit all. Repeat and Enable Intelligent Access and everything works now. Thanks to all that responded.
Sponsored