2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just finished another chat with Ford and this is what I was told:

“Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays In Production Produced Ford Hermosillo Assembly, SO May-17-2022 start date Jun-12-2022 end date Jun-18-2022”

The agent could not tell me what the June dates meant.
Delivery estimate.

Mine was 5/12 and 6/2-6/8.

Your truck is likely already on a train in AZ.

Dealer should be able ro give you a railcar # to track.
Sponsored

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 5/16 build and my #'s are 347/619. A strange one, huh?
I am with you: 115/619 for the week of 5/16. Being such a low total number for production that date makes me wonder if that is a Saturday or Sunday build day?

Kansas Mavs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Frontier
I had a 5/16 build week. Window sticker apparently created 5/11. Batch info below:

1652734430229.png

Looks like a short week; only 1500 units. Doesn't match the 6/9 or 5/16 numbers you have
FirstFord, have you heard anything on yours? Mine is also on a production day with the same number of units.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FirstFord, have you heard anything on yours? Mine is also on a production day with the same number of units.
Nothing. Tracker still says "in production, but with no date. No modules populated yet.
Looks like it slipped to next week.

Leggowe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
I am with you: 115/619 for the week of 5/16. Being such a low total number for production that date makes me wonder if that is a Saturday or Sunday build day?
I didn't realize they would produce on the weekend. Interesting. I just assumed the orders got pushed into next week. Oh well, sooner or later we'll get our truck!!

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did the Ford chat yesterday and they told me expected delivery is 7/5.

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First time Ford customer and I'm hating every steps of the
:
If I ever get my truck, I'm so done with Ford.
Not sure judging Ford during these unprecedented times is fair. Plus, all dealers might be doing the same stuff. If the truck is good, maybe give them another chance with your next vehicle.

I’ve owned a Ford for 23 of the last 25 years and have loved every minute of it. But I’m with you, the last 11 months have been frustrating. Hopefully it changes soon.

Frandy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fpdphotos.me
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid: Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
AFAIK, under the new notification regimen the window sticker becomes accessible one week prior to the actual day and date scheduled for build.
I'm hoping you're right on this. I spoke with Ford on May 12 to confirm the dealer telling me my build week was May 23. ford rep said she had an actual day of May 24. On the 18th I got "in production" and my window sticker. So, that timing lines up with your post.

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't even know what to say. Seriously.

I just called Ford and expected them to say something like, "Your truck with a 5/9 build week says 'In Production', but it's actually finished and on its way."

What I got was, your truck is in production and "has an end date of 6/27." I asked if that was the day it should be at the dealership, and he said no, that's the latest day it will be completed. Surely he meant 5/27. I clarified, "You know that's more than a month away, right?", and he said yes, apparently there's some hold up at the plant, but he didn't know what.

(heavy sigh)

Now that I think about it, when I was clarifying he meant finishing the truck in June and not May, I probably should have clarified he meant 2022 and not 2023. He never did say what year. 😆 😭 (laughing to keep from crying)

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just finished another chat with Ford and this is what I was told:

“Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays In Production Produced Ford Hermosillo Assembly, SO May-17-2022 start date Jun-12-2022 end date Jun-18-2022”

The agent could not tell me what the June dates meant.
This is my exact status as well. They tell me that it’s in production, but that it is produced, and give me an estimated delivery date. When I ask if it’s shipped they say, “no, it’s still in production.” When I ask how they are able to give me a delivery date then, it’s like dear in the headlights.

The entire thing is entirely non-sensical.

Sponsored

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
5/16 and 115/619 here...same boat...nothing to see yet...hopefully soon!

Frandy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fpdphotos.me
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid: Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I'm going to take a break from checking on the status of my Maverick. The so-called build date has bounced around among various mid-May dates (which really means nothing specific). In fact, yesterday Ford's order tracking page remains "in production" with no date specified, Ford customer service told me in production with a date of May 26, and my dealer checked and says the "week" of May 26. Of course, a few weeks ago I ws told "the week of May 23". I thought those weeks were the same week. Duh!

So, maybe, just maybe, something is happening on the 26th, but I'm not convinced. Today's my birthday and I don't need any stress around this nonsense. So, I'm not checking again until the 27th or 28th. Dollars to donuts there isn't going to be a change even then, but at least I'll take a deep breath for a couple of days... see ya' later in the week.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Look at all y'all with your fancy window stickers that don't say "check back later".
Ford Maverick Production Purgatory 200w
Sponsored