First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RECEIVED '23 Hybrid Lariat Mav Oxford White BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Shit …. I would settle for the phone number of the ombudsman’s janitor at this point!
@fordvideoguy Should you see the "private Offer" (if you have a valid 1) on the window sticker and not "N/A" next to 'discounts'? I'm going to call Ford Monday but just curious.... Thx in advance- any ideas if it's not there lol...
Sponsored

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Ford Motor Company, what can you do to help us? My guess is that there are 50-100 folks on this forum alone with this issue. I have been figting this since August (click on my name to see my posts). This is a rigged game with no incentive for a dealership to help (and every incentive for them not to help).

While it would be easy for Ford to say "not my problem", at some point in the future it will be. Ford is already having to offer incentives to sell F150s. If enough folks don't take their Mavericks, same thing could happen. Not to mention the bad blood. After owning 5 different Fords over the last 30 years, if I get screwed on my Maverick that I ordered over a year ago, I will never set foot in a Ford dealership again. I am sure there are others with the same feeling.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The whole process has been a joke. Imagine going to McDonalds and they tell you that you have to find your own cow, shoot it, butcher it, make your own rolls, but we will be kind enough to give you two ketchup packets. Oh, but you will have to wait 14-18 months until we get the ketchup. One other thing,we aren’t going to give you any kind of discount, except a 99 cent cheap plastic cup holder from Dollar General.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy Should you see the "private Offer" (if you have a valid 1) on the window sticker and not "N/A" next to 'discounts'? I'm going to call Ford Monday but just curious.... Thx in advance- any ideas if it's not there lol...
Private offers don't show on your window sticker.

OP
OP

David F

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Private offers don't show on your window sticker.
Tim, Glad to see you on the forum tonight. I am the OP and as you can read I was pretty frustrated. I reached out to you last Thursday on Youtube (user name John Smith) and you suggested I go back to Customer Service. Heather was very helpful but in the end admitted this was a dealer issue. She did look up my order and verified I has a valid COVP and was due the $2750 PO.

I just can't get the dealer to spend the effort to verify this. Moot point as I already pulled the trigger on a 22my Mustang ecoboost .

Thanks for all your help getting me through the reorder process though.

Sponsored

MrC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Ford Motor Company, what can you do to help us? My guess is that there are 50-100 folks on this forum alone with this issue. I have been figting this since August (click on my name to see my posts). This is a rigged game with no incentive for a dealership to help (and every incentive for them not to help).

While it would be easy for Ford to say "not my problem", at some point in the future it will be. Ford is already having to offer incentives to sell F150s. If enough folks don't take their Mavericks, same thing could happen. Not to mention the bad blood. After owning 5 different Fords over the last 30 years, if I get screwed on my Maverick that I ordered over a year ago, I will never set foot in a Ford dealership again. I am sure there are others with the same feeling.
I was looking forward to the maverick.
But waiting since October 2021 is tough.
Was scheduled 3 times in Nov/Dec and pushed to 23. No email yet from Ford on scheduling. No offer yet. If/when I do get this I may just sell it for a profit and move on 🤷‍♂️. My family has had Ford’s for over 60 years.

alquay99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Class action lawsuit on the horizon - you should take the truck and wait for the pay day . I have contacted a lawyer as I am getting the same bs about the private offer on my 22 rollover

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm a new 23 order and I honestly don't know how some of you lasted this long. I'm not in the unreasonable wait time mode yet, but the lack of intelligence from Ford about customer satisfaction is making me regret getting involved at all. I have no communication from my dealer, and no promise from Ford that they will even attempt to assemble my truck in the next 12 months. If it weren't for Tim @fordvideoguy I wouldn't have ANY information. Its scary to think about having a warranty issue and trying to get anyone to resolve it.

I feel like a decent Project Manager, given some authority, could go into Ford and fix this within a few months.

Again, Ford says they want to move away from dealer stock and go to a 100% custom order model. If this is what we have to look forward to, I don't think Ford will last past a few years.

Sponsored

Deed3774

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Ford maverick lariat 2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How about talking to the owner? Make some stinky reviews about their laziness. Put some piss-poor social media reviews out there. Either they come around and treat you right and you can delete the reviews or you walk away with some satisfaction.

It sounds like the dealer wants you to walk so they can put some ADM on it and sell it.

Who's the dealer? It wouldn't hurt to share that with the forum so they won't treat others the same.
True I would leave some reviews. That’s what they are for. That way they can’t just keep doing people that way.

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great color choice! Sorry about the Maverick trouble but congrats on the even cooler new ride!