First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called Ford today to just check on my order which is scheduled for production in July to see if there were any changes due to the latest recall. She said the date is still the same. I thanked her and she said before you go let me see if you have any rebates, etc. She said you have a private offer and gave me a confirmation number. I was surprised and asked what the amount was and she said you have to contact your dealer for the figure. This is for a 23 Maverick Lariat Hybrid which I order on Sept 16th. I bought a 22 from the same dealer. Anyone have the same experience?
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford today to just check on my order which is scheduled for production in July to see if there were any changes due to the latest recall. She said the date is still the same. I thanked her and she said before you go let me see if you have any rebates, etc. She said you have a private offer and gave me a confirmation number. I was surprised and asked what the amount was and she said you have to contact your dealer for the figure. This is for a 23 Maverick Lariat Hybrid which I order on Sept 16th. I bought a 22 from the same dealer. Anyone have the same experience?
My guess is that you have a private offer for low interest rates....that doesn't apply to Mavericks (but other Ford vehicles). I have found that to be the case for a few other people!

Vmontello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had ordered a 22 in october of 21. Put in a deposit and was told my truck would be delivered in March. Then the supply chain got worse and it kept being pushed back. I finally got a vin number in May and never heard back. In September I was told I would have to cancel my mav and reorder a 23 this time. With of course the price increase. But I was told I was getting a "private offer" from Ford. Turned out they gave me $2750.00 off the new price. Didn't completely cover the price increase (and change of package included options) but it was close.

Mavboy2023

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As critical as i have been about Ford and its poor customer communication regarding the Mav.....they did, in fact, come thru in the Private Offer and Price Protection. I paid $3,000 under MSRP for my truck this past March.

OP
OP
Blueskies

Blueskies

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve tried to get some feedback from the dealership’ Sent a message to the salesman and a follow up email with no response…LMC is the dealership

Mark J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my hybrid in Oct 2021 for 2022, got bumped to a 2023 model. Finally came at the end of February 2023. I got the 2023 at the 2022 price and I got a $2,750 rebate from for Ford. So instead of costing 35,000, my lariat ended up costing 29,500. Hated the waiting, but the savings were great
Sponsored