First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone confirm that the Farm Bureau discount can be combined with the private offer? My dealer is saying one or the other but not both. I'm scheduled to be built April 17th.

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Can anyone confirm that the Farm Bureau discount can be combined with the private offer? My dealer is saying one or the other but not both. I'm scheduled to be built April 17th.
YES. I can CONFIRM that both can be used.

Your dealer is not well-informed.

No problem using both our $1,750 private offer AND the $500 Farm Bureau reward on our truck, which we picked up just a few weeks ago.

(Well, we did have a few issues with the private offer not showing up, and then once that was in, the FB offer not clicking in… But it was never a question that we couldn’t use both.)

We got it straightened out (our dealer also needed to get fully informed …) So were able to use both, reducing our truck price by $2,250. (Since you are a Hybrid customer, your private offer is more, of course.)

Do go to the Ford Farm Bureau website to generate your certificate, and print it out. You have to have been a FB member for at at least 30 days before claiming this reward. The certificate is good for a year, I think. (We got the certificate last year, because our build date was 12/01/2022 … but didn’t get the truck until a couple of weeks ago, so got a new 2023 FB certificate.)

https://fordrecognizesu.com/farmbureau/Login/Login

You just need your FB membership number. And you can do this before or after you actually buy (bring home) your truck.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you do have a rollover private offer I would recommend generating a Farm Bureau certificate for both 2022 and 2023. Just to potentially waylay any date conflicts with September technically not being eligible for the 2023 Farm Bureau program.

tarpkir

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the information. I do have the FB certificate; before the dealer was able to track down the private offer. I have both numbers and I will reconfirm they are both current before the truck arrives. (I know it's got to show up some time. I have a VIN.) Thanks again. Fingers crossed.

Fred's Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC and 1970 Mustang Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called customer service 800-334-4375
Phil. just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service. They could not have been nicer. Got the program number, the certificate number and the dollar amount. Thanks again for the phone tip, I pick my hybrid lariat up Monday.

Fred
Sponsored