- First Name
- Keith
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2022
- Threads
- 7
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 211
- Location
- Bluffton, SC
- Vehicle(s)
- 2007 Sportrac, 2022 Maverick
- Engine
- 2.5L Hybrid
These are over 3" wide. How do they fit in that hole.Yes, you did.
Now that other MTC members have shared which bottles fit, are you any happier?
For what it's worth, these are the bottles that I use. They fit well, and snap into place to keep them from ratting or falling out. Amazon.com: RTIC 20 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle, Metal Stainless Steel Double Wall Insulation, BPA Free Reusable, Leak-Proof Thermos Flask for Hot and Cold Drinks, Travel, Sports, Camping, Coral: Home & Kitchen
Reasonable price, and plenty of colors to choose from.Yes, you did.
Now that other MTC members have shared which bottles fit, are you any happier?
For what it's worth, these are the bottles that I use. They fit well, and snap into place to keep them from ratting or falling out. Amazon.com: RTIC 20 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle, Metal Stainless Steel Double Wall Insulation, BPA Free Reusable, Leak-Proof Thermos Flask for Hot and Cold Drinks, Travel, Sports, Camping, Coral: Home & Kitchen
You need a nap or snack or something?Oh enough of the water bottle shite.... ffs ... concentrate on real issues such as "grabby" brakes and poor paint quality and all the other poor bastards that can't get our truck. Gaawwwd
I don't know how wide they are, but they fit in the door and in the cup holder very well. I have four of them, and my wife and I rotate through them on longer trips.These are over 3" wide. How do they fit in that hole.
That being offset like that means nothing to me. You dont drive with your doors open lol.Speaking of doors, since I thought that was what this thread was about....
Ever notice the front and rear doors are not congruent? They don't have to be the same. Lots of cars have smaller doors in the rear for example.
What I mean is, the hinges are in a different plane. See what I mean?
![]()
Also speaking about doors, I've noticed that after a rain, if I open the back doors, water rolls off the upper gasket and will dribble into the truck on the floor sill plate.Speaking of doors, since I thought that was what this thread was about....
Thanks GPSman for pointing that out. It is a neat observation. I, like others, have noticed the slack on one of the tailgate cables meaning that only one of them does all the work/support. Have you noticed that too? I wonder if Ford could tell us why? I'm always finding out new things everytime I look at my Mav ... for example: thought the lane assist with CP360 was not functioning when I first bought it and was preparing to include it under warranty at my first oil change (then discovered the tiny switch on the left lever...my dealer said it was on when I left but it wasn't). Likewise discovered the 12v power outlet in the front dash the other day (can't see it from my driving position). Also thought Ford had cost-saved by not including window lockout but found the switch the other day right atop the power mirror adjustments. Before anyone comments, "NO I didn't really read the owner's manual from cover to cover!"Speaking of doors, since I thought that was what this thread was about....
Ever notice the front and rear doors are not congruent? They don't have to be the same. Lots of cars have smaller doors in the rear for example.
What I mean is, the hinges are in a different plane. See what I mean?
![]()
And I noticed this after a car wash. It's hasn't rained in my part of California since 1986 if I remember correctly.Also speaking about doors, I've noticed that after a rain, if I open the back doors, water rolls off the upper gasket and will dribble into the truck on the floor sill plate.