First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my hybrid Mav this morning from Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail NC. Quick no attempts to sell me any extras and all pricing and financing was from time I ordered. By far my most pleasant car buying experiance ever(not counting the wait of course). I havent had it long but I have not really noticed any issues with the breaks. I am used to more power but it is plenty sufficiant and I am really enjoying the ride. I have added bedrug, wireless android auto, wireless charging pad, Truxcedo sentry ct cover and tailgate letters. It may be yellow but CO is awsome glad I ordered it. I averaged 42 mpg on the way home through the country without even trying .
Ford Maverick Picked up this morning 20220806_145851
Ford Maverick Picked up this morning 20220806_145905
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats on your Maverick!

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my hybrid Mav this morning from Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail NC. Quick no attempts to sell me any extras and all pricing and financing was from time I ordered. By far my most pleasant car buying experiance ever(not counting the wait of course). I havent had it long but I have not really noticed any issues with the breaks. I am used to more power but it is plenty sufficiant and I am really enjoying the ride. I have added bedrug, wireless android auto, wireless charging pad, Truxcedo sentry ct cover and tailgate letters. It may be yellow but CO is awsome glad I ordered it. I averaged 42 mpg on the way home through the country without even trying .
20220806_145851.jpg
20220806_145905.jpg
Rare to see a hybrid in orange. Seems most of them in that color have been ecoboost mavericks.

Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
20220806_145851.jpg
20220806_145905.jpg
Love that CO. Enjoy your ride.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome! I picked mine up this afternoon!! Dealer said if for some reason I don't like it over the next few months they will buy it from me for 5k more than I paid.

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
20220806_145851.jpg
20220806_145905.jpg
Soooo.......I have to ask, Crossroads' Wake Forest location is "demanding" that I get their $497 appearance care package of stuff I not only do not need but do not want because it will interfere with MY application of ceramic coating. Their internet sales manager, Glen, claims it is "corporate-wide" but I see you did not get pressured to get this. Thoughts? I told Glen to talk to his management about this and I expect a reply saying that I will not need it. I am also contacting Ford directly to let them know about this bullshit.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You will not lose your truck in a parking lot! Congratulations on surviving the long wait, and enjoy!

Sponsored

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great Gary! Do some videos like these on your travels. I will sub!

gotnothing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
While I am super happy for you I am pissed at Ford. I thought it was based on order date for months now and yet my July order is still not built. How is that possible?

Sponsored