Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would expect you will be waiting longer than six months. I would think 8 more months to be a more realistic number.
Eight month turnaround would mean April delivery for me. Since I'm still waiting for a scheduled build date, that doesn't even sound too horrible. :D
Sponsored

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Huh, I suppose this means that I should get the 23. Shit, This is worse than waiting for my first child to be born. I ordered 9/14. Hybrid white 360, drop-in liner,all weather mats more or less the easiest to build
i think the easiest would be a white xl ecoboost with zero options. But you would still wait 6 months.

dababaman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 insight
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ordered on 11/3. 2 weeks later my dealer told me that it will be the summer before I see the car. I called Ford yesterday, order is still processing, no vin yet :(
Most people have been waiting longer then me
It'll get here, one day.......

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting for the "Built" email, then Shipping and Delivery. IF the truck arrives when currently predicted, it will have been 8 months since my 6/14 order confirmation date. Not holding my breath.

Gryphandor

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Versa
I am 1 day short of 5 months and got my scheduled for production email and VIN today.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
ordered on 11/3. 2 weeks later my dealer told me that it will be the summer before I see the car. I called Ford yesterday, order is still processing, no vin yet :(
Most people have been waiting longer then me
It'll get here, one day.......
Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
sounds like I might not be getting a Maverick after all if that’s the case. Going to need a car by this summer for sure.
Estimating your wait time based on how long someone had to wait who ordered in June is not logical. Ford did not began making the Hybrid until December. As an extreme example let us say that as of December 1st there were 100 orders for the Hybrid placed and Ford begins making the Hybrid on Dec 2nd at a rate of 2 cars a day. The very first person who ordered back on June 1st can rightly say they waited 6 months for their car to be built. That does not mean that every order after June 1st will take 6 months to make. What the above example means is that it will take 50 days to fill all of the orders. If you were the last person to place an order (on 11/1) you would have waited 80 days for your car to be built, not 6 months.

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Estimating your wait time based on how long someone had to wait who ordered in June is not logical. Ford did not began making the Hybrid until December.
Hybrids were getting built with the start of retail production in September. They just couldn't be released from factory until very late November with the OKTB.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Huh, I suppose this means that I should get the 23. Shit, This is worse than waiting for my first child to be born. I ordered 9/14. Hybrid white 360, drop-in liner,all weather mats more or less the easiest to build
We ordered on the same day. Nothing for me either.

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

D-dav279

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 escape 2.0 titanium
Ordered my XL hybrid 8/06/21, no update whatsoever

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrids were getting built with the start of retail production in September. They just couldn't be released from factory until very late November with the OKTB.
I know about the OKTB issue, but this is the first i've heard that they began making the Hybrid in September.

OP
OP

MD_Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea, I ordered a hybrid Lariet Lux on 11/11/21 and was told May. I doubt i am getting a 2022 but i hope they fix some of the stupid 1st year goofs for 2023. I would love a rear defroster, fog lights and a larger screen with Sync 4. Who knows? Maybe even an all wheel drive or plug in hybrid will become available for 23.
if they make some changes to the 23 I might try to see if I can make some upgrades and just get a 23. Depends on this new job I’m getting and how much money they’re going to offer me. I got the XL based off my previous job and to test out a Ford bc I have never wanted to drive an American vehicle

axl_rose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Axl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told by two dealerships that there are no more 2022 Hybrids being produced because they used all the allotted engines they had on supply for the 2022 model year. I wasn't even able to submit an order for one. They said any orders for a Hybrid would be for the model year 2023 and could be placed in August.

RustyF150

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Grand Marquis, '69 Chevelle SS L-78 Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just seeing how long everyone had to wait to get their first email from Ford following the order confirmation email. Currently driving a 2010 Honda Civic w/143000 miles and I’m not entirely sure it makes it through the winter.

I was originally told 3-6 months but just checked in with my dealer yesterday (1/12) and they said they’ve been told it could still be six more months.
My XLT Hybrid order went in 8/3 with a scheduled build week of 2/7 so a 6 month wait is nothing new.
Sponsored