First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am an internal optimist :) I think Ford is starting to get there shit together ,a lot of hybrids are rolling now . HOPE it get better for everyone! My truck I just checked and the modules are turned on!! Ordered Lariat AWD 2.0 Eco 11/03/2021 got a build date of 1/24/2022. Last week I got an e mail from Ford ,we are moving your production date up :) to 1/17/2022 . So I checked my modules an hour ago and low and behold they are ON . So I am 2.5 months from order date to build! Ultra fast .Unfortunately I think a lot has to do with dealer allocations which is unfair but true. My dealer told me Dealerships that are being Deluged at Ford corp with gouging complaints are being Punished and smaller dealers suffer even if they are Straight shooters as they use historic sales volume to allocate, Basically the more you sell and the higher customer satisfaction you have the faster and more you get... take it with a grain of salt but it came from a General manager who has been with the dealership for 20 years I SAY 5 months or less you will have your truck Ford is getting quicker
Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told by two dealerships that there are no more 2022 Hybrids being produced because they used all the allotted engines they had on supply for the 2022 model year. I wasn't even able to submit an order for one. They said any orders for a Hybrid would be for the model year 2023 and could be placed in August.
True , but isnt that for folks who try to order after 11/15/2021?

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
7 months for a hybrid seems about right. You are all the way at the back of the line for a sold out, limited production vehicle.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered XLT with Lux in July. Was told Fall. In october told one just before mine was scheduled. It was delivered 2 weeks ago.

I still am not even scheduled. I'm in no rush but at some point I will buy a different vehicle and never deal with Ford or that dealership (12 brands) again.
Hate to rain on your parade but I ordered my hybrid back in June and I got scheduled for production February 7th, I think that's longer than 6 months

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Hybrid Lariat Lux on 7/19/21.
Build date of 1/31/22.

Think about this: If you ordered a Hybrid by the cut-off date, the 22 production year will end in August 22. You would be at the end of the production line for the MY22. I can't recall the cut off date for Hybrid but orders in September, October and November will likely be produced in June, July or August. And the dealer allocations come into play.

Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
🤷‍♂️ Seems to be how it's going, unfortunately. I ordered on 8/1 and an looking at March delivery.

axl_rose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Axl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
True , but isnt that for folks who try to order after 11/15/2021?
It is. I really wanted the hybrid but, decided to go ahead and get the ecoboost because it seems easier to get.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked on the freezer I want for my garage, I have been waiting for 76 days to be notified of its arrival. Found out today production should happen (?😳) in about 9 months!

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hate to rain on your parade but I ordered my hybrid back in June and I got scheduled for production February 7th, I think that's longer than 6 months
Don't think people who order before production actually began should be the marker for those ordered afterwards. There where a large number of early orders and almost 4 months without production. Think if ordering a hybrid is very different from a 2.0, which seems to be just a 2 month wait now. That may slowly shift closer to a hybrid wait.

Do think a 7 month wait on hybrids is realistic. Ford can start building inventory on hybrid engines during the summer as hope the hybrids will all or mostly all be produced by the end of June. idk just my gut feel and hopes mixed together.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't think people who order before production actually began should be the marker for those ordered afterwards. There where a large number of early orders and almost 4 months without production. Think if ordering a hybrid is very different from a 2.0, which seems to be just a 2 month wait now. That may slowly shift closer to a hybrid wait.

Do think a 7 month wait on hybrids is realistic. Ford can start building inventory on hybrid engines during the summer as hope the hybrids will all or mostly all be produced by the end of June. idk just my gut feel and hopes mixed together.
Yes I agree you would certainly think that it should be smooth sailing going forward so that by next year's start of production for the 2023 Hybrid will roll freely to customers, Meanwhile I'll just sit and contemplate life as my build date approaches 🤗

Sponsored

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
How do we send a private message? Ordered 6/24 Hybrid Lux, no build date yet.
Thank you

axl_rose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Axl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do we send a private message? Ordered 6/24 Hybrid Lux, no build date yet.
Thank you
The other thing the dealerships told me is that my order could be slowed down quite significantly when adding accessories such as tonneau covers, bedliners, etc. Further, if you add an accessory and it is not available, you will never hear from them about it and your order won't proceed. It was strongly recommended several times by my salesman to not get any accessories included in the order.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The other thing the dealerships told me is that my order could be slowed down quite significantly when adding accessories such as tonneau covers, bedliners, etc. Further, if you add an accessory and it is not available, you will never hear from them about it and your order won't proceed. It was strongly recommended several times by my salesman to not get any accessories included in the order.
I stuck with the XLT Hybrid truck and only added the hitch and inverter as the only options. My build date is February 7th
Sponsored