I’m not sure if this is the right spot for this topic. But I’m sure I sound knit picky but the color lines are more distracting than anything. Old Chevy car only had the moveable lines and this has both. I’m sure I’ll get used to it overtime but I also wouldn’t miss them if they were gone.
I ordered November 20th and just picked up mine yesterday. They showed me a list of trucks that ordered in august. Tbh idk how ford pulls the trucks for production. I know lariats are taking longer as well as co pilot spray in liner and lux pack. I had co pilot and AWD but I got mine
Honestly don’t even worry about that. That part goes by so fast. I couldn’t even get mine in time before it arrived at the final place before shipped to dealer
My truck didn’t do that. My truck only took about 9 days to get to the final waiting spot which is where it is now. But it’s not a train yard. I’ve heard there’s been delays in shipping which is what that sounds like
It took about 12 or so days for my truck to actually “be built” then from there it’s another 4 weeks till delivery. So just figure out if that’s too long for you
Just any AWD car. Always had cars and I live in the north so snow loves to bless us 5 months a year. My Fwd car struggles and been stuck, slid off, and other issues so when I saw a cheap truck which I always wanted and good gas mileage with AWD my eyes lit up! Truck is 42 miles away sitting in a...
I get my truck In about 2 weeks. 42 miles away and can’t stop thinking about what I want to do with it. I am getting 3D prints made for fits. But what does everyone use that massive cubbie spot for? I was looking into buying something for that to be my phone holder.