pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't go wrong with Granger Ford in Iowa - well worth the 3 hour drive if you have some time to wait for your build to get a truck below MSRP (assuming they run similar deals come 2023 ordering).
Sponsored

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any metro-area folk get their Maverick a spray-in bedliner at a local dealer. My dealer (Midway Ford) doesn't do it in-house and I just want to look around at the options. What was your experience and cost? I guess you could also include the local aftermarket places too.

MSP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any metro-area folk get their Maverick a spray-in bedliner at a local dealer. My dealer (Midway Ford) doesn't do it in-house and I just want to look around at the options. What was your experience and cost? I guess you could also include the local aftermarket places too.
Mine was done by Ford. I got my Maverick from Midway as well. Try Norm's Tire, they are near Midway and they have all kinds of after market products. They seem to screen all the third party vendors well. Good luck.

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the replies. I've read a number of folks that stated they were so impressed with the CrossClimate2s that they no longer use a dedicated winter tire. Of course a lot of those were more from folks with AWD.

I'd love to get away with just one set of tires. I feel like driving cautiously and really only using the Maverick for in-town trips, it shouldn't be an issue - but then again I've never experience a winter in MN, south MN or otherwise!
We get alot of ice down here in Rochester...that being said my mav did fine this winter with the falken wildpeaks...ive been driving in mn my whole life (im 49) ... mav is great in the winter...i have no experience buying a veh through rochester ford so I cant help you there...I have had service done there on a previous vehicle before and everyone was friendly....

Sponsored

WIdirtfishing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't go wrong with Granger Ford in Iowa - well worth the 3 hour drive if you have some time to wait for your build to get a truck below MSRP (assuming they run similar deals come 2023 ordering).
Ford moved the Maverick to a "first come first serve" (pending any constraint parts) didn't they? i thought i read that somewhere. Versus doing allocation to big dealers.
So I guess whomever gives the best deal could wind up with a heap load of trucks.

your order was seamless there?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford moved the Maverick to a "first come first serve" (pending any constraint parts) didn't they? i thought i read that somewhere. Versus doing allocation to big dealers.
So I guess whomever gives the best deal could wind up with a heap load of trucks.

your order was seamless there?
Yes one of the best car buying experiences I've had (we've had 25+ vehicles in about as many years...). Went back to them for the warranty deal, and probably whenever they make an AWD hybrid (or PHEV if that ever happens!).

WIdirtfishing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes one of the best car buying experiences I've had (we've had 25+ vehicles in about as many years...). Went back to them for the warranty deal, and probably whenever they make an AWD hybrid (or PHEV if that ever happens!).
With Ford axing the X-Plan i am on the fence of ordering a Mav now or maybe a 2023 Ranger. I have to order before the end of the year.
Then i'd hold the vehicle until a PHEV comes out. I just don't know what to do. i'm torn

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With Ford axing the X-Plan i am on the fence of ordering a Mav now or maybe a 2023 Ranger. I have to order before the end of the year.
Then i'd hold the vehicle until a PHEV comes out. I just don't know what to do. i'm torn
I haven't really looked at the new Ranger, I am sure it will be nice. Coming from a Ranger, the only reason I would ever go for a larger truck would be if I 100% knew I would need the towing capacity. I'd purchased the Ranger thinking we'd be towing a travel trailer...which we sold the following summer. Otherwise, the Maverick is easily the better every-day vehicle hands-down.

WIdirtfishing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't really looked at the new Ranger, I am sure it will be nice. Coming from a Ranger, the only reason I would ever go for a larger truck would be if I 100% knew I would need the towing capacity. I'd purchased the Ranger thinking we'd be towing a travel trailer...which we sold the following summer. Otherwise, the Maverick is easily the better every-day vehicle hands-down.
hood to hear that coming from real wod experience. We are in a dilemma now because we want to buy a pontoon next summer. However there is a very good chance that we’d have a slip available so maybe we wouldn’t need to tow it. Thanks for the info! I’ll be looking forward to see what additional trims (if or when) any comenout.

Sponsored

Flyangler

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thinking about these wheels. Prior apologies for the crap photo.

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. 3D3159C3-65D7-4900-BB50-C7392D56F234