Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread.

andrew2001

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
My FE came with the soft tri-fold tonneau cover, and Ford wouldn't let you sub it out for the roll up. I had the roll up on my F150 and I personally just like them better. I was able to get the Ford soft roll-up w/ install for less than what just the cover is listed at, and it's going on monday 3/21.

With that said, I have a OE soft tri-fold tonneau cover I'm selling if anyone is looking. I took delivery 12/31, so the cover has seen roughly 3 months and 2,000 miles with MN snow. I really just want to break even for what I paid for the roll-up.

I'm in the twin cities and could meet half-way if you're far, or I'd drive farther if you have a cactus grey mav..... Mine is Area51 and I'm curious how the cactus grey looks in person on the mavs.
Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is going to be a very tough find - the wheel on the right was the optional FX4 wheel - meaning someone paid extra for them (the standard FX4 is the blackout wheel). I doubt they are going to trade down to the standard xlt wheel when they chose the upgraded option. GL though, never know!
I am mistaken, I thought it was the standard FX4 wheel.

Koopa-Kid-MN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Can anyone let me know how long it took for delivery after your truck was shipped to Minneapolis?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

ItsTheMileage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape & Cruze
Can anyone let me know how long it took for delivery after your truck was shipped to Minneapolis?

Thanks in advance!
I live right across the border in Hudson, Wisconsin my Maverick was shipped on December 21st and arrived in the Twin Cities on January 6th, I picked it up on the 10th. I could have picked it up win the 8th but was busy that day so pushed it to Monday the 10th. Hope that helps.

Koopa-Kid-MN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
I live right across the border in Hudson, Wisconsin my Maverick was shipped on December 21st and arrived in the Twin Cities on January 6th, I picked it up on the 10th. I could have picked it up win the 8th but was busy that day so pushed it to Monday the 10th. Hope that helps.
Thanks! Very helpful info

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my Maverick and had to make sure all the wisconsinites around here know I bleed purple 💜 SKOL!! Although my Viking plate and my license plate may start fighting.

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. Screenshot_20220419-131658~2

Last edited:

Koopa-Kid-MN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Selling the Maverick branded driver and passenger weather mats that came with my new Maverick + the FITS system.
$130 for the front mats + the fits system.

Fits system includes trash can, dividers, cord organizer, and grocery bag hooks. Fits system has never been used by me. Weathermats have been used for the last couple of days and I will wash them beforehand.

Local Pickup in North Minneapolis or can meet at Boom Island Park in NE Minneapolis.

If anyone is interested feel free to reach out to me via DM!

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5009

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5010

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5011

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5012

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5013

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5014

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5016

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5017

Last edited:

Koopa-Kid-MN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Brought my Maverick home a few days ago! Bought it from North Country Ford in Coon Rapids and they were great to work with.

Honored MSRP/price protection. Was able to finance from Ford Credit at 0% interest. No pressure to tack on extra items in the finance office.

Ordered my Hybrid Maverick on July 14, 2021. Took 9 1/2 months to get to me. Shipped on 3/30/2021. Arrived at NC Ford on 4/20, picked up on 4/21.

Cannot recommend North Country enough!

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5019

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_5020

Last edited:
Sponsored

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brought my Maverick home a few days ago! Bought it from North Country Ford in Coon Rapids and they were great to work with!

Honored MSRP/price protection. Was able to finance from Ford Credit at 0% interest. No pressure to tack on extra items in the finance office.

Ordered my Hybrid Maverick on July 14, 2021. Took 9 1/2 month to get to me. Shipped on 3/20/2021. Arrived at NC Ford on 4/20, picked up on 4/21.

Cannot recommend North Country enough!

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5020.jpg
Also my experience

Smack

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine from Apple Ford in Apple Valley MN. it took 5 months but the experience has been good so far, a few bumps but normal.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine from Apple Ford in Apple Valley MN. it took 5 months but the experience has been good so far, a few bumps but normal.
Mine took one week short of 10 months, but the folks at Waconia Ford were great. Kept the commitment to X Plan and no high pressure tactics. Ask for Bryan Hawkinson and tell him Mark Frost sent you.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine took one week short of 10 months, but the folks at Waconia Ford were great. Kept the commitment to X Plan and no high pressure tactics. Ask for Bryan Hawkinson and tell him Mark Frost sent you.
They are good in Waconia - I'm down in Carver but get my service there. Bought my 2019 Ranger from them and an Infiniti q40 prior to that. I couldn't pass up Granger's original 3% below invoice this time around though, have had mine since October.
Sponsored