2.5L Hybrid
Ope just let me squeeze by ya real quick
Sponsored

Koopa-Kid-MN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Hi! I live in Minneapolis and ordered a Lariat Hybrid Maverick through North Country Ford — I was wondering how the experience has been so far with you all who ordered at North Country?

Did they try to charge over MSRP?

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi! I live in Minneapolis and ordered a Lariat Hybrid Maverick through North Country Ford — I was wondering how the experience has been so far with you all who ordered at North Country?

I had an excellent experience, check page 17

darkvesperia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Just got a call from my dealership. My Maverick is in...too bad i need to wait until Saturday to pick it up. Its odd because apparently they never sent the build email out to me or my dealer so they were as surprised as I was

Sponsored

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got a call from my dealership. My Maverick is in...too bad i need to wait until Saturday to pick it up. Its odd because apparently they never sent the build email out to me or my dealer so they were as surprised as I was
That is the dream of everyone without a build date.

MustangMech

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Hope you had a good salesman, I had a horrible experience there on the 29th!

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope you had a good salesman, I had a horrible experience there on the 29th!
always wonder why it works that way, North country was selected automatic by zip code, first time I have been there. Received a signed DORA for a $500 deposit, e-mailed when the truck was ready for pickup, price was honored, plates installed, drove off. extended warranty and services were explained and offered but my arm was not twisted. I was expecting to walk after all the issues on this forum about dealer add on's. Did not happen to me, only excellent service plus cookies in the mail. I can believe what you are saying but I have no idea why it works that way

Last edited:

kkgg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any one ordered through Granger (3000 off MSRP) what's your plan to go get it when the time comes

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any one ordered through Granger (3000 off MSRP) what's your plan to go get it when the time comes
I got my truck through Granger - 3 hour drive down with my wife and we drove separately back. They provided a quote for my 2019 Ranger that was reasonable in August, but by the time October came around Carmax was offering me $5K more - far more than the difference in tax savings! When I told them, they simply said go get it (I've heard of shady dealers 'requiring' a trade, none of that with Granger).

They'll be my first stop next vehicle purchase (if I'm looking at a Ford again or Dodge/Jeep - I think those were the brands they sold). We've had 20+ vehicles in as many years (I'm terrible!), but I've never sought out the same dealer intentionally before - they earned my future business if they have what I'm looking for!

Sponsored

kkgg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my truck through Granger - 3 hour drive down with my wife and we drove separately back. They provided a quote for my 2019 Ranger that was reasonable in August, but by the time October came around Carmax was offering me $5K more - far more than the difference in tax savings! When I told them, they simply said go get it (I've heard of shady dealers 'requiring' a trade, none of that with Granger).

They'll be my first stop next vehicle purchase (if I'm looking at a Ford again or Dodge/Jeep - I think those were the brands they sold). We've had 20+ vehicles in as many years (I'm terrible!), but I've never sought out the same dealer intentionally before - they earned my future business if they have what I'm looking for!
nice to hear..
you said you updated 20+ cars.. wow thats something ha ha.. YOLO

How does the registration works.. we register in IA and then register again in MN.
I don't know..

Last edited:

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger provided in transit plates. I went to the DMV during the week, paid the taxes and fees and received my plates.

I believe they will let you add that tax cost to your loan and write you a check to cover the expense if you need that done as well, I just considered it an anticipated out of pocket cost.

AndrewMN

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Silverado, XLT 4k fx4 on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger provided in transit plates. I went to the DMV during the week, paid the taxes and fees and received my plates.

I believe they will let you add that tax cost to your loan and write you a check to cover the expense if you need that done as well, I just considered it an anticipated out of pocket cost.
Thanks for explaining. That is what I plan to do when I pick up my Maverick from Granger.

MSP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my Maverick Lariat Luxury on June 11, 2021 from Midway Ford in Roseville, MN. Picked it up today. I may have a waiting record. Lol After I decided on line what I wanted, I checked out three dealerships. They had it hands down. I received a DORA, purchase agreement and put $500 down. Good business! The process from the point of ordering to delivery was a roller coaster for sure. They were straight up with me and honored everything as agreed. No chip excuses, mark ups at delivery, recall excuses nothing. They were fair and empathetic. I would check them out if you are looking and I will order from them again.
Sponsored