First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Maverick XLT is delivered to North Country Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 22, 2021, and December 28, 2021, has been updated to between January 3, 2022, and January 9, 2022.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Maverick XLT is delivered to North Country Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 22, 2021, and December 28, 2021, has been updated to between January 3, 2022, and January 9, 2022.
Well....at least they want to "ensure your complete satisfaction."

Wizard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 cactus grey Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks. Feels good to have it after 6+ months of obsessing. Definitely living up to the hype. Surprised how big it feels on the inside compared to how small it is. Love the color. Had seen in on a few Broncos and knew I'd like it, but it looks great on the Maverick. Looks great in the snow.
Is your tailgate level with the bed when open ?

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is your tailgate level with the bed when open ?
It's a little down at the end (maybe an inch- see the green line). The base of the tailgate is equal/provides support (see red arrow).
Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. PXL_20220104_133049361.NIGHT_2

Sorry for the bad pic. No light/contrast (and a lath strip is the only straightish/long thing I had nearby).

Sponsored

Wizard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's a little down at the end (maybe an inch- see the green line). The base of the tailgate is equal/provides support (see red arrow).
PXL_20220104_133049361.NIGHT_2.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic. No light/contrast (and a lath strip is the only straightish/long thing I had nearby).
Thank you, that looks good, some I've seen are pretty low.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you, that looks good, some I've seen are pretty low.
Yeah. Not too bad. Not really noticeable unless you're looking for it. I'm wondering if Ford had to make it a little long to make the geometry work for half up 4x8 hauling configuration.

Welcome
Your 2022 Maverick XLT is in final preparation with North Country Ford!
Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. {filename}
Nice!

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
nice to see some MN folks getting their vehicles! still zero updates for me... ordered mid october...

Enjoy those new pickups!!

Sponsored

Wizard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah. Not too bad. Not really noticeable unless you're looking for it. I'm wondering if Ford had to make it a little long to make the geometry work for half up 4x8 hauling configuration.

Nice!
I've seen posts where it doesn't line up in that position either, and a lot of pics where there is slack in one of the straps or whatever you call the things that hold the sides of the tailgate. Definitely not a deal breaker or anything .

lcmaxfield

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Clubs

Have any of you kept track of how many weeks it takes to go from shipped to delivered? I finally got my notification that my truck has been built.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
indeed, well they did say it would be a cold day if you ever received a hybrid looks like they're right
Lol.
Have any of you kept track of how many weeks it takes to go from shipped to delivered? I finally got my notification that my truck has been built.
Mine was probably best case, but it took my Maverick 24 days to go from "built" to "bought," but that was extended by 4 days because of Christmas. I got the built notification on 12/3, it was shipped on 12/7, arrived at the cottage grove railyard sometime around 12/19-20, was dropped off at the dealer (midway ford) on 12/23, and I picked it up on 12/27.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was about 17 days delivered to Granger in Iowa.
Sponsored