Sponsored

OK... changed my order from Cactus Gray to Carbonized Gray... So...

Bootoyz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I literally just came back from my dealer and changed my color from Iconic Silver to Oxford White and also added the Co-Pilot 360. I didn't know that you got remote mirrors with it. I was under the impression that you had to move up to the XLT to get it. I can do without the Cruise Control since it's very rare that I use the highway and I wasn't thrilled with the interior and the Rims on that package.

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

lafire4you

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you see the color on another vehicle or do you have yours already? If your truck is not scheduled for production and you are above a priority level 2, you can make changes to your order.
no you cant

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cactus Gray is cool! But Carb Gray, I believe, will stand the test of time. Good choice and welcome to the club!
I have a carbonized grey hybrid on order and am considering a change to area 51. However was also thinking the carbonized would age better... kinda like a calf tattoo vs a bicep circling one :) ...less flashy but less prone to sag

potatosalad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey OP i've been heavily debating going the other way from carbonized gray to cactus gray. The only thing holding me back is how it looks mint green in certain light. Some say it's the camera others I've read can actually see a green tint under full sun. Looks nice in night pics but i'm out in SoCal and we get quite a bit of sun.

Sponsored

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
You have to take cell phones pics in natural light with a grain of salt. If the car/truck is on or near grass you're gonna get a green colorcast.

Under florescent light you can also see green that isn't there.

Hey OP i've been heavily debating going the other way from carbonized gray to cactus gray. The only thing holding me back is how it looks mint green in certain light. Some say it's the camera others I've read can actually see a green tint under full sun. Looks nice in night pics but i'm out in SoCal and we get quite a bit of sun.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
no you cant
Ummm yes you can.. plenty of people on this site have changed their order multiple times.

When I say above priority 2, I mean anywhere between 10-19, fyi.

pjlawton

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick First Edition Lariat
I have the Area 51 Lariat FE, and I really like it. However, I also really like the looks of the Cactus Gray. I think I could have lived with it. This is after the cheap decals were removed.
Ford Maverick OK... changed my order from Cactus Gray to Carbonized Gray... So... Mav 5

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMO - That's the problem with Cactus Grey - you don't know if it's grey, white, green, pink, blue, ???.

I went with CGM because it's grey all the time, never changes, grey in the day, grey at night - GREY!
Sponsored