Ohio Roll Call

michaelmac8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Mansfield area...Alto Blue AWD XLT Lux...ordered 8/13...not yet scheduled.
Changed my mind...went with the Lariat trim now. Figured for a 16% cost increase, the amount of tech and goodies that you get with the Lariat is worth it.
Sponsored

TarpDogg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an FYI, Germain Ford Columbus (Sawmill Rd) confirmed they would do x-plan pricing for me on a Maverick order. Even tho I am a repeat customer, I would assume they would honor x-plan for anyone with a PIN. They currently have no inventory, but are expecting some in a week or two.
I went with Germain Sawmill as well. No reservation fee and no markup on my order. They must have a ton of orders though (or very few and not getting many allocations) because I ordered my XLT Hybrid on June 30th and I'm still in "Order Processing". They also put everyone at Priority 19 when you order. Sales manager has been responsive, though I feel like this forum knows a lot more than they do.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just picked up my order tonight from Germain Ford in Beavercreek. Great staff to deal with, good pricing, no extra fees or markup and accepted X-Plan. I'll post more tomorrow.

IMG_20211012_195842.jpg
GORGEOUS!!!!

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Why's everyone dislike Ricart? I ordered through them just because I figured they'd have the most allocations in central Ohio. Never done business with any ford dealer so figured it was worth it

Sponsored

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Why's everyone dislike Ricart? I ordered through them just because I figured they'd have the most allocations in central Ohio. Never done business with any ford dealer so figured it was worth it
fourwheelsandadream.... let me throw out my opinion on dealerships. I will only do business with the ones that dont pressure you into a sale and listen to what you want. People have budgets that buying a car needs to fall in to. That's why I went out of town to my old home town dealer. The maverick falls into my budget. So the combination is why I ordered one. Any dealer that sends someone out to talk to me never gets my business but that's just me.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
fourwheelsandadream.... let me throw out my opinion on dealerships. I will only do business with the ones that dont pressure you into a sale and listen to what you want. People have budgets that buying a car needs to fall in to. That's why I went out of town to my old home town dealer. The maverick falls into my budget. So the combination is why I ordered one. Any dealer that sends someone out to talk to me never gets my business but that's just me.
Well I ordered online so never had that experience. But yes i share the same opinion so i can definitely understand people getting rubbed the wrong way by that if that’s been their experience at ricart

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ricart has a reputation for high pressure sales. As a result the sales people can tend to spew bullcrap and make promises they can't keep, then try to pull without you noticing.

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ricart has a reputation for high pressure sales. As a result the sales people can tend to spew bullcrap and make promises they can't keep, then try to pull without you noticing.
let me be clear I am not calling out any particular dealership or talking about one. Only my experiences and opinion overall.

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just placed order for Oxford White Lariat, 2.0, AWD at Matthews Ford in Marion, Ohio. MSRP plus $250.00 in document fees. $500.00 totally refundable deposit. My current F150 is in good shape so I can be as patient as needed.

Sponsored

Ala

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds like you got a good deal. I'm going with the Oxford White.

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I worked with Kristian Speakman. Nice guy!
He is the salesperson I am working with too. Nice guy and has been very responsive to my questions.

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark