Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I understand buying local as I did back in August.... but if I had ran across Tim and his dealership before I placed my order i would had gone through them. I will try them next time and hope if I finance with them they would still ship the car to me free of charge
Sponsored

MacDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1928 Model A Pickup
I ordered through Germain Ford of Beavercreek. They were selling at invoice, but did say it wouldn't last forever. That was back in August. Saved me about $1100 off MSRP.

It's more expensive than Granger since they are 3% below invoice, but I don't have to deal with shipping/courtesy deliver/costs to refuse delivery, etc. If i don't like it, I walk away. If I like it, it's still $1100 off MSRP.
I also ordered from Germain Beavercreek, super easy to deal with and fair price below MSRP. I placed my deposit in June and am scheduled for delivery within the next few weeks. The sales staff has been very communicative through the whole process.

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just left Roush ford, they got a loaded lariat in black in. Got to test drive it. Really fell in love with it! Just gotta wait until my hybrid gets built. Looks like they had it listed for msrp and wasn’t sold yet if anyone can’t wait any longer 😁
You beat me to it. I went to Roush Ford today, too. Test driving the Maverick just made me like it even more. It's a fun truck to drive. I probably could have walked off the lot with it, but really want my carbonized gray. I did not see any mark up in price. They were at MSRP. So, if anyone is looking to test drive one, or can't wait for theirs to be build, get to Roush ASAP.

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You beat me to it. I went to Roush Ford today, too. Test driving the Maverick just made me like it even more. It's a fun truck to drive. I probably could have walked off the lot with it, but really want my carbonized gray. I did not see any mark up in price. They were at MSRP. So, if anyone is looking to test drive one, or can't wait for theirs to be build, get to Roush ASAP.
you must be. The gentleman that drove it right after me! He/you had a carbonized gray on order

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just called my dealer yesterday (going through Chapman in Philly for that sweet sweet 7% below MSRP) and they said that my priority has changed to a "02" so I can't make any more changes. Hopefully that means I get the scheduled email tomorrow.
Im using Chapman too. Is it 7% below invoice? I thought it was 4%. Mine is on the way to Chapman right now 😎

Sponsored

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got a text from Nourse Ford in Chillicothe that their first Maverick should be there today. I don’t have any other details

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
you must be. The gentleman that drove it right after me! He/you had a carbonized gray on order
Yeah, that was probably me. Thoroughly enjoyed the test drive. My wife almost talked me into getting it, but crazy enough, the test drive actually relaxed my thoughts about the truck to the point I am willing to wait for what I ordered. It's going to be worth it!

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, that was probably me. Thoroughly enjoyed the test drive. My wife almost talked me into getting it, but crazy enough, the test drive actually relaxed my thoughts about the truck to the point I am willing to wait for what I ordered. It's going to be worth it!
I know the feeling. I figured I would like it, but was a little nervous ordering a vehicle I’d never seen or couldn’t drive.

Sponsored

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just saw a Cactus Gray XL in the wild!!! Kettering Ohio (suburb of Dayton) I could tell it was a Maverick from 1/2 mile away. The DRL's on the XL look good and the color looks great. I tried to give them a thumbs up but they were too busy looking at their phones (traffic light)

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Central OH, Columbus area folks, I just drove by Krieger Ford on Morse Rd. and they have a, what looks like, silver Maverick in the lot. Not sure if it's sold or their own stock. Anyone near by might wanna go check it out.

MacDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1928 Model A Pickup
Just checked the convoy tracker https://palsapp.com and saw that my order is dispatched to be delivered to Beavercreek. Not sure how long it takes from dispatch to delivery, but I assume this means it's made it off the train.

Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call 1633990229946
Sponsored