Sponsored

Official valuations running thread (Carvana, Vroom, etc)

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
2.0 AWD 4k Lariat, Lux, Rear Sliding window MSRP 35,700, Paid 33,100 (Chapman)
Vroom: 36k
Carvana: says I don't have a valid registration
Carmax: 35k
Webuyanycar.com: 34k
Driveway.com: 35k
Local ford Dealer: Will pay me MSRP

3k Miles. My offers have been trending downward, I've been checking for a month and a half.
UPdate: My Weekly Vroom request they won't give me a value.
Carmax: 31 WTF
WEbuyanycar: didn't go back to them their quote process takes too long
Driveway: 32k WTF
Carvana: This weeks hero, offered me 38k with 4100 miles this time.
Sponsored

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's what people are paying on VROOM. 14 of them listed
Ford Maverick Official valuations running thread (Carvana, Vroom, etc) 2022-02-10 15_40_53-Window

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
It will be interesting to see what the offers look like once they have enough data to just let the algorithms make an instant offer. I feel like they are just being conservative right now since there aren’t many used transactions to go off of at this point.
My awd eb XLT msrp $30.8k
Vroom $31k
Carvana was $33k a few months ago down to $31.5k
Carmax $34k

B_kiz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick XLT white
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like with current supply and demand one could pretty easily get thousands more than they paid for their mav..
Ive considered flipping mine but the problem is what would I buy instead? Every vehicle from every manufacturer seems to be over priced and hard to get these days..

Perhaps it's best to just be thankful we got a good truck at the right time for a good price. 🤷

Thunderdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Just got back from carmax and they offered me 31k for my awd lariat. That was very disappointing. Was expecting atleast close to sticker after seeing some of the offers on here.

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just got back from carmax and they offered me 31k for my awd lariat. That was very disappointing. Was expecting atleast close to sticker after seeing some of the offers on here.
Most I've seen is 34k on my Lariat.

OP
OP
starquestbd22

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Quick update…offered 31 as trade by a Honda dealer today. XLT AWD 4K with 4K miles.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Carvana got back to me for my hybrid. Offer was $30k for $26.8k msrp xlt with lux 360 and rear window.

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XL AWD 2.0 msrp $25,700 in NW Oregon, Carvana offered me 31k via follow up text this morning. They never asked about options and upgrades though. I have a hitch, 360, inverter and full size spare as ordered. I also put wheels, tires and a level kit on it so I'm curious if I could squeeze out a bit more with a follow up call.

ToothGrinder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like with current supply and demand one could pretty easily get thousands more than they paid for their mav..
Ive considered flipping mine but the problem is what would I buy instead? Every vehicle from every manufacturer seems to be over priced and hard to get these days..

Perhaps it's best to just be thankful we got a good truck at the right time for a good price. 🤷
I was thinking of taking ownership of the Mav I ordered and flipping it after 2k miles but idk anymore. My problem is that with my new home purchase, I'll be on a tight budget with a new car payment but I moved to an area with 4WD/AWD is a must and my current Mazda 3 will only handle so much. My Mav arrives 18-24th so I have a few days to budget and make my decision but as you said, finding a car right now is a hassle that I do not want to go through.

Sponsored
OP
OP
starquestbd22

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Last follow-up for me I suppose. Honda dealer offered $33k as trade on my $29k truck and I took it. Bought new, drove for four months/4500 miles, and made $4k on it. What a strange world we are living in, lol.

For anyone interested in selling on the middle East coast, I was also offered $33k as a straight purchase by Todd Judy Ford in Charleston, WV. Guy I talked to said he’d be able to offer “at least 35” as trade. They have a used XLT on their website listed at $56k. No, not a typo…$56k.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I was thinking of taking ownership of the Mav I ordered and flipping it after 2k miles but idk anymore. My problem is that with my new home purchase, I'll be on a tight budget with a new car payment but I moved to an area with 4WD/AWD is a must and my current Mazda 3 will only handle so much. My Mav arrives 18-24th so I have a few days to budget and make my decision but as you said, finding a car right now is a hassle that I do not want to go through.
I lived in Northern New England almost on the Canadian border for most of my life and for 90% of that time either had FWD or RWD cars. It's all about the tires, you really don't NEED AWD. I lived on a road with a 16% grade and always put the best tires I could on for the winter and never got stuck. I always got a chuckle passing people in their 4wd trucks and SUVs with their all season/terrain tires......

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an offer from CarVana on my Maverick, I had to send them a window sticker, which does show the tonneau cover, but does it need to be included when they pick it up? Thanks all!

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I received an offer from CarVana on my Maverick, I had to send them a window sticker, which does show the tonneau cover, but does it need to be included when they pick it up? Thanks all!
I've sold two leased vehicles to Carvana. I felt like I could have stripped out the entire interior and they wouldn't have even cared or noticed.

NEMillennial

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Subaru Forester

Exactly how I feel! Maybe some folks are thinking flip... I just want the truck/vehicle that gets me 40 mpg to move from point A to point B where I can throw some small items into the back. Nothing else can do it in the marketplace at the current pre-order rates.
Sponsored