Sponsored

OEM factory floor liners / all-weather floor mats, splash guards / mud flaps / spray-in bedliners (real life pics)

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks but I'll pass on WeatherTech. I've had their floor mats and hated them. My go to floor mat is "3D MAXpider Kagu Rubber Floor Mats" https://www.partcatalog.com/maxpider-l1fr12201509-rubber-floor-mats.html I've owned around seven sets now.

Nothing for the Maverick yet unfortunately. I'm going to send them an email later today to see if they plan on providing them.
Wow those 3D Maxpider floor mats look like serious business!! Are they easy to remove when it comes to cleaning them? I thinking if they got really muddy can you pull them out and hose them down?
Sponsored

Ponypower

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord
Weathertech is also opening a showroom/store in Broomfield Colorado just outside of Denver

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Wow those 3D Maxpider floor mats look like serious business!! Are they easy to remove when it comes to cleaning them? I thinking if they got really muddy can you pull them out and hose them down?
YES, they are wonderful feeling and they look great. They lay on the carpet just like the others. Sometimes there are little hooks or fasteners they connect to like the factory carpets. They are rubber and they clean up beautiful. The first thing my wife does when she gets in the car (passenger side) is pop her shoes off. She doesn't like the feel of the others but she loves these. There is like little bristles on the back side that bite into the carpet to keep from shifting. Not the little rubber nubs like others have. I do take them out and power wash them about every 6 months, the rest of the time just vacuum. I sent an email to PartsCatalog to see if they were planning on getting them for the Maverick on Sunday. Hopefully I'll hear back today.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the following email from Parts Catalog, distributor for MAXpider floor mats.

Here was his response:
"For the Maverick, MAXpider is normally really good about releasing sets for new trucks. I can't say for certain yet, but I would be very surprised if they didn't release a set for this truck.
Normally it takes a few months after the truck is released though. They have to find a local customer with one so that they can scan it, and then they have to work with their factory in Taiwan to develop a set, do test fitments, etc. This can take a few months after the truck is on the road."

And now we wait, just like I'm doing with the wife's Lexus. :(

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tried WeatherTech, Maxliner, OEM Ford, and Husky. Husky is my fav. Not a fan of the newer OEM Ford mats because the rear mat is two pieces that overlap instead of one piece.
Actually I prefer the two piece. Wrestling a one piece out of the vehicle usually results in some dirt spilled on the carpet. Maybe I’m just clumsy😜

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got the following email from Parts Catalog, distributor for MAXpider floor mats.

Here was his response:
"For the Maverick, MAXpider is normally really good about releasing sets for new trucks. I can't say for certain yet, but I would be very surprised if they didn't release a set for this truck.
Normally it takes a few months after the truck is released though. They have to find a local customer with one so that they can scan it, and then they have to work with their factory in Taiwan to develop a set, do test fitments, etc. This can take a few months after the truck is on the road."

And now we wait, just like I'm doing with the wife's Lexus. :(
I'll have to bookmark the website so I can remember to check back with them, otherwise I'll probably forget!

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks but I'll pass on WeatherTech. I've had their floor mats and hated them. My go to floor mat is "3D MAXpider Kagu Rubber Floor Mats" https://www.partcatalog.com/maxpider-l1fr12201509-rubber-floor-mats.html I've owned around seven sets now.

Nothing for the Maverick yet unfortunately. I'm going to send them an email later today to see if they plan on providing them.
These look good. I have the latest WeatherTech and they are pretty good, I didn't know about the Maxpider product... i'll give them a try.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Totally agree, I've had WeatherTech in the past but my go mat is the "3D MAXpider Kagu Rubber Floor Mats". I've had several sets.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
These look good. I have the latest WeatherTech and they are pretty good, I didn't know about the Maxpider product... i'll give them a try.

Totally agree, I've had WeatherTech in the past but my go mat is the "3D MAXpider Kagu Rubber Floor Mats". I've had several sets.
I sent Parts Catalog, who I believe is their distributor and here is what they said:
Hi Donald,​
For the Maverick, MAXpider is normally really good about releasing sets for new trucks. I can't say for certain yet, but I would be very surprised if they didn't release a set for this truck.​
Normally it takes a few months after the truck is released though. They have to find a local customer with one so that they can scan it, and then they have to work with their factory in Taiwan to develop a set, do test fitments, etc. This can take a few months after the truck is on the road.​
Alan​
Customer Service - PartCatalog.com

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Does anyone know if standard carpet floor mats are included? I know there are options for both all weather and all weather with carpet. But curious if that means the first is replacing the included carpet floor mats and the second includes both? Or is it no floor mats included and you choose between those options?

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone know if standard carpet floor mats are included? I know there are options for both all weather and all weather with carpet. But curious if that means the first is replacing the included carpet floor mats and the second includes both? Or is it no floor mats included and you choose between those options?
Saw a video by the Sales Manager at Long McArthur Ford in Kansas (not El Paso like I previously thought). He said he couldn't find the answer to that question. But HE thinks, not an official answer, the Lariat comes with carpets and the rest have a rubber or vinyl. In the video he does explain why he thinks this is the correct answer.

Here's the link:

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Saw a video by the Sales Manager at Long McArthur Ford in Kansas (not El Paso like I previously thought). He said he couldn't find the answer to that question. But HE thinks, not an official answer, the Lariat comes with carpets and the rest have a rubber or vinyl. In the video he does explain why he thinks this is the correct answer.

Here's the link:
Awesome! That helps :)

docroland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found out today
Ford Maverick OEM factory floor liners / all-weather floor mats, splash guards / mud flaps / spray-in bedliners (real life pics) 1629575423705

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Weathertech and the person I spoke with said they first needed a Maverick to make their floor mat models and after that an additional three weeks to manufacture them. Sounds reasonable.
Interesting that WeatherTech didn’t go or wasn’t invited to the SEMA measuring event with the Maverick.

Or maybe WeatherTech wants to get their hands on one to use laser measuring.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid