Sponsored

OEM factory floor liners / all-weather floor mats, splash guards / mud flaps / spray-in bedliners (real life pics)

JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not the specific Maverick parts but these are for other Ford models and similar to the Maverick's.

Floor liners / all-weather floor mats

Ford Maverick OEM factory floor liners / all-weather floor mats, splash guards / mud flaps / spray-in bedliners (real life pics) 2022 Maverick floor liners and all-weather floor mats

Splash Guards

Ford Maverick OEM factory floor liners / all-weather floor mats, splash guards / mud flaps / spray-in bedliners (real life pics) 2022 Maverick splash guards mud flaps

Spray-in Bedliner

Ford Maverick OEM factory floor liners / all-weather floor mats, splash guards / mud flaps / spray-in bedliners (real life pics) 2022 Maverick spray-in bedliner
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I just hope the spray-in bedliner is quality. I typically take it to Line-X but this came with the Luxury Pkg.

Reactions: TCK

Oakland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Weathertech and the person I spoke with said they first needed a Maverick to make their floor mat models and after that an additional three weeks to manufacture them. Sounds reasonable.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I called Weather Tech and the person I spoke with said they first needed a Maverick to make their floor mat models and after that an additional more three weeks to manufacture them. Sounds reasonable.
Thanks but I'll pass on WeatherTech. I've had their floor mats and hated them. My go to floor mat is "3D MAXpider Kagu Rubber Floor Mats" https://www.partcatalog.com/maxpider-l1fr12201509-rubber-floor-mats.html I've owned around seven sets now.

Nothing for the Maverick yet unfortunately. I'm going to send them an email later today to see if they plan on providing them.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Weathertech and the person I spoke with said they first needed a Maverick to make their floor mat models and after that an additional three weeks to manufacture them. Sounds reasonable.
I’ve had mixed results from Weathertech. One set was fine, the other was a disaster.

Sponsored

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had great results with WeatherTech floor liners, I have a set of 1st and 2nd row in my current truck.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
My dad has WeatherTech liners in his Sierra and I'm not impressed at all with them. I'm going factory.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got Husky and they were thick and held their shape very well.

Tennisbum

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape hybrid
I have floor liners for my 2020 Ford Escape hybrid, think they will fit the maverick

Sponsored

theEngineer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav, '13 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not a fan of the newer OEM Ford mats because the rear mat is two pieces that overlap instead of one piece.
Agreed. I much prefer the one piece floor liner. When I saw pictures of the OEM floor mats, I cancelled that option on my order. I'll wait for an after market one piece option.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not the specific Maverick parts but these are for other Ford models and similar to the Maverick's.

Floor liners / all-weather floor mats

2022 Maverick floor liners and all-weather floor mats.jpg

Splash Guards

2022 Maverick splash guards mud flaps.jpg

Spray-in Bedliner

2022 Maverick spray-in bedliner.jpg
I've always bought weather tech but it explorer has the mats in this post and I have to say they are very nice. My wife wants me to check out tuxmat though

Ponypower

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord
Only weathertech for me, never an issue and great customer service.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Only weathertech for me, never an issue and great customer service.
I think they make good stuff but jeez they are expensive. We just bought my wife a 19 Highlander that already had WT front and second row mats. I ordered the matching third row and cargo mats directly from WT. $200 for these two mats shipped. And they aren’t even that big! I was also a little disappointed in the thickness of the material. They feel about half the thickness of the Huskys I have in my Ranger. They will do the job, no doubt, but dang.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 3W floor liners in my Rogue and are better than than Husky or Weathertech I have owned. Their pattern varies for each model. The pic below is for a Ranger crew cab. They soft, not that rigid plastic style, no odor even right out of the box. A whole lot nicer than any stock Ford.

Ford Maverick OEM factory floor liners / all-weather floor mats, splash guards / mud flaps / spray-in bedliners (real life pics) 4A24A612-5D77-418C-BBD2-550AD57DFF6C
Sponsored

Last edited: