First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer hooked me up with real-time text alerts from the railway, which I didn't even know was a thing. I've been joking with my wife that my truck is texting me on its way here. 😉

This morning I got a text from my truck that it's already traveled from Nogales, AZ to St. Louis, IL in less than a week. That's roughly half the journey in just 5-6 days! Hopefully the second leg is just as quick. 🙂
Sponsored

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got great news today. My dealer called and said... your mav is built and waiting for shipping. Tracker still says order confirmed. Delivery date Feb 7th. And he said don't hold your breath on that. It can go either way
That's odd... Is that the tracker for the old VIN or the new one? My mav updated to "built" this morning and the modules popped up last night.

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Original order October 20, 2021. Went to Priority 2 last March. Stayed there until the end of 22 MY production, with no build. Rollover on September 16, 2022. Window sticker on December 20, 2022, with build week of January 2, 2023. Modules popped this morning (1-7-23). Hybrid Lux XLT.

Oneeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's odd... Is that the tracker for the old VIN or the new one? My mav updated to "built" this morning and the modules popped up last night.

[/QUOTE ]

The new Vin and it updated this morning.. I don't know how to look for modules. Just hope it gets here soon. My escape is dieing slowly

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Oneeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since it's already built, the modules will all be populated - it's like a mid step between starting production (piecing together) and final body touches. Basically turning on all the computer modules.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/AsBuilt
Since it's already built, the modules will all be populated - it's like a mid step between starting production (piecing together) and final body touches. Basically turning on all the computer modules.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/AsBuilt
Thanks a bunch.. I bet none of us thought it would take over a year +to get our trucks.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Oct. 25, 2021. Have never gotten a build date, a VIN, nothing. Called Ford Chat today and they show the order but have no other info. 😖

Bmr4mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux Hybrid 23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Oct. 25, 2021. Have never gotten a build date, a VIN, nothing. Called Ford Chat today and they show the order but have no other info. 😖
I ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid on the same day. On 9/23/22 I received my VIN and built date for 10/10/22. It then changed multiple times until it finally landing on 12/19/22 which equaled no MY22 for me. On 11/14/22 my original order was canceled and replaced with a MY23 order. I have never received an email for this order and called Ford support in early December. They had to use my name to find my new order at which they provided my Private Offer number, new VIN, and 1/16/23 build date. I can track the new order with my old order number and new VIN. By 1/9/23 I hope to be able to see my Window Sticker online and if I can’t I’ll call Ford Support again to see if my build date has changed.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid on the same day. On 9/23/22 I received my VIN and built date for 10/10/22. It then changed multiple times until it finally landing on 12/19/22 which equaled no MY22 for me. On 11/14/22 my original order was canceled and replaced with a MY23 order. I have never received an email for this order and called Ford support in early December. They had to use my name to find my new order at which they provided my Private Offer number, new VIN, and 1/16/23 build date. I can track the new order with my old order number and new VIN. By 1/9/23 I hope to be able to see my Window Sticker online and if I can’t I’ll call Ford Support again to see if my build date has changed.
Very happy you got the private offer stuff and perhaps see your window sticker shortly.

Bmr4mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux Hybrid 23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very happy you got the private offer stuff and perhaps see your window sticker shortly.
I’m currently scared to check on the private offer because I bet it’s gone while Ford figures out how to reinstate them. I’m actually glad my truck is not being delivered this month.

Sponsored

UnTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m currently scared to check on the private offer because I bet it’s gone while Ford figures out how to reinstate them. I’m actually glad my truck is not being delivered this month.
My truck was "built" a couple days ago, and when I quizzed my sales rep about the private offer, he just said we'd "figure it out when it gets here". Not excited to hold my local dealer hostage for hours while they figure it out.

MaverickSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jered
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order now has a date of production, has shown in production for about two weeks but a date now showed up of 01/06/23.

Also, I contacted chat that gave me the "Marketing" number to call for Mavericks 800 334 4375. They gave me a certificate number for my private offer and told me how much it was. If you haven't called I would recommend doing this and getting your certificate number to give to dealer as the lady I spoke to was adamant I do this.
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United Screenshot 2023-01-09 083357

UnTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order now has a date of production, has shown in production for about two weeks but a date now showed up of 01/06/23.

Also, I contacted chat that gave me the "Marketing" number to call for Mavericks 800 334 4375. They gave me a certificate number for my private offer and told me how much it was. If you haven't called I would recommend doing this and getting your certificate number to give to dealer as the lady I spoke to was adamant I do this.
Thank you! My sales rep was also hesitant to gather any information re: Private Offer, so this gives me the ammo I need. Much appreciated.

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Do you know what your batch number is on your window sticker? Mine is 774/2212 for example.
Sponsored