First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats odd. You got basiclly the same build as mine. Basic Xl hybrid. I ordered 3 days before you. 10-23-21 However mine has been built since Aug 31st . In the- "awaiting shipment status." Railroad strike causing delays. Anyway im just surprised you got pushed back. Hopefully the 23's will have all the problems figured out and fixed.
Nope, not odd at all. We see it happen all the time unfortunately. :(
Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today has been a good day! Built!

1663991428509.png
Interesting, your #2 is the same build and were 2 days behind being in Production but only 1 day before being built. Same bunch as others @Bw4tt . Checked all day and night last night, and received the Built email after 7 PM. Not expecting it but it shipped this morning!!!!!
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United shipped.JPG
Will call my dealer after lunch and give it time to possible get to Arizona and at least get the rail car #.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting, your #2 is the same build and were 2 days behind being in Production but only 1 day before being built. Same bunch as others @Bw4tt . Checked all day and night last night, and received the Built email after 7 PM. Not expecting it but it shipped this morning!!!!!
shipped.JPG
Will call my dealer after lunch and give it time to possible get to Arizona and at least get the rail car #.
What's your Ramp on your window sticker? I'm not sure it has actually left the plant until that bubble under shipped is checked and a date is filled in? Mine is in the same status.

Catocene

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just the email saying that mine is scheduled for the week of 10/24, which is what Ford chat told me a few weeks ago. From what I understand, getting the email means I probably have a production date now instead of just a production week? Will have to call and see if I can find out what the date is.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's your Ramp on your window sticker? I'm not sure it has actually left the plant until that bubble under shipped is checked and a date is filled in? Mine is in the same status.
Don't think anything changed on the window sticker as no blend date. Ramp Two is blank and Ramp One is RA8F. Well @MLowe05 that busted my bubble, but appreciate the info and feel you are correct. The freeware order tracking will not populate so guess it's the normal Maverick emotional roller-coaster. A lot of waiting and moments of excitement when something changes.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't think anything changed on the windwo sticker as no blend date. Ramp Two is blank and Ramp One is RA8F
Probably will never be a blend date. You're already built. No blend for me either.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Going to give you something to think about as most want to be optimistic. Called CS on 9/22 just before 2PM and was told my truck was produced etc and there was no built date until 7:27PM est. So my theory is that there are two different programs running, one updates the status only. The other runs after 7pm and populates the circle graphic and puts the date.

This afternoon will let you know what the dealer has to say.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Going to give you something to think about as most want to be optimistic. Called CS on 9/22 just before 2PM and was told my truck was produced etc and there was no built date until 7:27PM est. So my theory is that there are two different programs running, one updates the status only. The other runs after 7pm and populates the circle graphic and puts the date.

This afternoon will let you know what the dealer has to say.
My "shipped" email came early Wednesday morning and the bubble still hasn't filled in with the check. But yes let me know what your dealer says.

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my shipped email around 4am.

Has anyone recently had any success with Price Protection? My dealer is (a) playing dumb, or (b) actually dumb. They seem to never have heard of Price Protection and how it works. Any tips? I already sent them the letter from Ford from December saying Ford would honor the ordered invoice price if the buyers name matches the order name.

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bring the letter along.

Sponsored

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I already sent them that and they also said something about a base price increase. This is why the dealership model sucks. I can’t wait until Ford kills it off when I get whatever future Maverick type EV comes out

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Congrats! No check mark or semi filled bubble for mine. Hopefully it can catch the same train as yours!

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I already sent them that and they also said something about a base price increase. This is why the dealership model sucks. I can’t wait until Ford kills it off when I get whatever future Maverick type EV comes out
Start calling /messaging Ford now. Someone should be able to help you.

I have dropped into my dealer a few times to make sure they know I want the APR and price when I stopped in, we will see what happens once I get a shipped notice and actually go in to get the sales order completed. They refused to do it before there was a VIN, but I want to give myself a few weeks to make sure nothing funny is pulled.

I wish all dealers were like Sewell in Texas. Bought a cancelled order there, literally ZERO upsells in the financing office and everything as promised at MSRP.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my shipped email around 4am.

Has anyone recently had any success with Price Protection? My dealer is (a) playing dumb, or (b) actually dumb. They seem to never have heard of Price Protection and how it works. Any tips? I already sent them the letter from Ford from December saying Ford would honor the ordered invoice price if the buyers name matches the order name.
Told this story before and seeing we'll probably take delivery around the same time can defer to others.

But here is my story: Knew nothing about the x-plan when ordered the truck. Learned and got my x-plan pins and called the BDC Mgr and ask if they honored the x-plan. They said yes. Then tried to give him my x-plan number and he said he would do it at delivery time. When received the VIN # and called and they said, you did not order with an x-plan did you. Said no and that would have to talk with him and the owner. Well was afraid of them not doing any of it and wanted something. So told them that understood they are not sell as many cars and as long as the would do the $100 doc fee, the price protection and financing, and give me at least as much as CarMax would be ok with it. Maybe should have been firm or started with splitting the difference and that is on me. So yes other dealers know about it. Also told the CS person about being a DAV member and the dealer not wanting to give me the x-plan and they gave me some kind of coupon code, which assume is for military discount.

Here @bwf4, take this with you. MY202 Price list level 215, from MTC

Attachments

Last edited:

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Start calling /messaging Ford now. Someone should be able to help you.

I have dropped into my dealer a few times to make sure they know I want the APR and price when I stopped in, we will see what happens once I get a shipped notice and actually go in to get the sales order completed. They refused to do it before there was a VIN, but I want to give myself a few weeks to make sure nothing funny is pulled.

I wish all dealers were like Sewell in Texas. Bought a cancelled order there, literally ZERO upsells in the financing office and everything as promised at MSRP.
Do you know what department at Ford to contact? I talked to marketing but they weren’t much help. Maybe I just need to try to find someone else or ask for a supervisor at Marketing?
Sponsored