First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was an Oct 26, 2021 order. Now converted to a Sept 15, 2022 order.
I'd love to be converted... if Ford could keep the system up long enough for my rollover order to go through... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bob_Snow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer doesn't even know that I have to convert. And Ford's chat was no help either. They told me I would be automatically converted.

How long do I have to be able to convert? 2 weeks? I hope by next week they will learn the process.

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm betwixt on getting rolled over. Would have saved money with the private offer as would not get some things as premium color. Would have the pinch screen enhancement to the screen, but still have a chance on the ceramic coating not going bad and applying it before winter, getting it oil treating and the protected MY22 financing.

Bob_Snow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I just got off the phone with the Ford support. They are much more knowledgeable than the chat function. The lady on the phone gave me my private offer code. It's just some combination of my order code and sales code. There is a 22 in there as well which I assumed is for the MY22 conversion.

So now I have to contact my dealer to see if they are even taking MY2023 orders yet.

Sponsored

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you see build date? My email said build week of 9/12, but when I asked just a few minutes ago with Ford Chat, they said build date isn't available.

Bob_Snow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's another update from me if anyone still cares.

Went to the dealer during my lunch break to place a MY2023 order. They are still using a 2022 build sheet for MY23? I chose pretty much the same build as my '22, hybrid XLT with Lux but add the 360 package this time. Might as well go for everything, right? Then they ask me if I want to cancel my MY22 order since it's a priority 2. At this point I'm confused as they are no longer scheduling those. Why do I have to cancel it? I ask them to be a priority 10 but was told "everyone gets a priority 19".

At this point, you might say to go to a different dealer. But I have a $500 non-refundable deposit with these guys and if i go somewhere I'm back to square one anyways.

Right now I am just frustrated with the whole process. I feel like the carry over orders are getting screwed over by Ford. I don't even know if my order will be processed and if they cancel my '22 they may pull my special offer.

ME4Twaffle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's another update from me if anyone still cares.

Went to the dealer during my lunch break to place a MY2023 order. They are still using a 2022 build sheet for MY23? I chose pretty much the same build as my '22, hybrid XLT with Lux but add the 360 package this time. Might as well go for everything, right? Then they ask me if I want to cancel my MY22 order since it's a priority 2. At this point I'm confused as they are no longer scheduling those. Why do I have to cancel it? I ask them to be a priority 10 but was told "everyone gets a priority 19".

At this point, you might say to go to a different dealer. But I have a $500 non-refundable deposit with these guys and if i go somewhere I'm back to square one anyways.

Right now I am just frustrated with the whole process. I feel like the carry over orders are getting screwed over by Ford. I don't even know if my order will be processed and if they cancel my '22 they may pull my special offer.
They're doing it wrong, and I posit that they're doing it wrong on purpose.

I think they're going to put you in as a brand new order with no special priority, then roll your old order for their own inventory.

You do NOT cancel the old order. You roll it. And your rolled order SHOULD be priority 10. NEW orders are being entered as 19's.
Sponsored