npipe07

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No post about scheduling for next week. Wonder if more bad news is coming... unless I missed it somewhere.
Sponsored

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No post about scheduling for next week. Wonder if more bad news is coming... unless I missed it somewhere.
This is just me thinking out loud but based on the number of scheduled build dates that have been repeatedly pushed back I suspect the planners at Ford are going to be very concerned about scheduling too many builds in the final available weeks. They have to finish everything they have VINed as a 2022 before they switch over to making 2023's.

I bet they don't schedule any retail order Mavericks into the final couple of weeks in case they need to bump some of builds back a week or two into those slots. If they have to do that better to displace some stock dealer units that don't have to be delivered.

My guess is that they will schedule week of September 19th and 26th sometime next week or the week after. When they fill up September they won't schedule anything into the three available weeks in October and use those for building scheduled orders that got pushed back plus some dealer stock to fill up allocations for the model year.

If I am correct anyone who doesn't get a VIN and build date by August 5th is officially out of luck.

Last edited:

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is just me thinking out loud but based on the number of scheduled build dates that have been repeatedly pushed back I suspect the planners at Ford are going to be very concerned about scheduling too many builds in the final available weeks. They have to finish everything they have VINed as a 2022 before they switch over to making 2023's.

I bet they don't schedule any retail order Mavericks into the final couple of weeks in case they need to bump some of builds back a week or two into those slots. If they have to do that better to displace some stock dealer units that don't have to be delivered.

My guess is that they will schedule week of September 19th and 26th sometime next week or the week after. When they fill up September they won't schedule anything into the three available weeks in October and use those for building scheduled orders that got pushed back plus some dealer stock to fill up allocations for the model year.

If I am correct anyone who doesn't get a VIN and build date by August 5th if officially out of luck.
Is the date August 5th as the last date that any my22 order would be notified?
If so that stinks. Talked with my sales manager at dealer I ordered from this week and he is telling me the hybrid order bank isn’t open until 8/15/22 for my23’s. I told him ‘according to this forum as well as @fordvideoguy - orders should be placed for folks who had a my22 that didn’t get scheduled (hybrid or eb) and not to cancel the my22 order as a ‘special offer’ would be given to us that don’t get my22 build.
I ordered 10-11-2021 XLT hybrid carb grey (removed sibl since it was constrained item), rubber floor mats, hitch. Still ‘in processing and I have been priority 2 for months now.

Last edited:

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the date August 5th as the last date that any my22 order would be notified?
If so that stinks. Talked with my sales manager at dealer I ordered from this week and he is telling me the hybrid order bank isn’t open until 8/15/22 for my23’s. I told him ‘according to this forum as well as ford guy - orders should be placed for folks who had a my22 that didn’t get scheduled (hybrid or eb) and not to cancel the my22 order as a ‘special offer’ would be given to us that don’t get my22 build.
I ordered 10-11-2021 XLT hybrid carb grey (removed sibl since it was constrained item), rubber floor mats, hitch. Still ‘in processing and I have been priority 2 for months now.
Remember I'm guessing about that August 5th date. And you can get scheduled and not be immediately notified which is why everyone is talking about calling their dealer or Ford to see if they got scheduled.

As for the opening of the order banks it is currently August 2nd. Originally it was reported as August 15th but Ford moved it up. There is still an August 15th order bank opening for hybrid fleet orders which is causing some confusion.

Your dealer needs to keep your 2022 order open even if you don't get scheduled so you can get your private offer discount from Ford. My understanding is that you will end up with a 2022 order plus a 2023 order at the same time and that in theory Ford could actually schedule your 2022 even after August 2nd. What I'm figuring is that August 5th is probably the last chance to get scheduled. Could be off by a week and it might run the next week as well.

Dealers have very little information from Ford at this point. Tim over at Long McArthur knows as much as he does because he takes the time to reach out to the brand manager to get more details. If he wasn't doing that we would all be mostly in the dark on a lot of this stuff.

I hope you make the cut on your 2022 order. You ordered a day before I did. I dropped the XLT luxury package in early July to try and get scheduled. I figured my chances then were about 50/50. Now thinking I'm down to more like 25% chance of getting a 2022.

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I watch the videos that Tim puts out. He has great info and truly the dealers don’t know Jack it seems. The salesman that I had been working with dropped off the face of the planet and now I deal directly with the sales manager and he doesn’t know Jack either. Pretty annoying.
I emailed him exactly what I want my MY23 order to be yesterday and told him do NOT cancel my my22 order. Let’s hope they can follow that simple instruction and place another order for me. I plan to go there either in 8/2 or 8/3 to make sure it is ordered.
what’s the deal also with November 21 people getting built before October orders now too??? First in. First out?!

Sponsored

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order date and constraints are one thing, dealer allocations and region also play into who gets theirs and when. I ordered my Lariat Hybrid Lux on Oct. 25th, and by reading many posts here, I know I got my VIN before others who had earlier orders. My build date is the week of 8/22.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It was posted on Facebook. Scheduling for the week of 9/19

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order date and constraints are one thing, dealer allocations and region also play into who gets theirs and when. I ordered my Lariat Hybrid Lux on Oct. 25th, and by reading many posts here, I know I got my VIN before others who had earlier orders. My build date is the week of 8/22.
Same situation except my build week is 8/29. Yes region allocations and then dealer allocations within region all based on order date within those allocations. Not order date first then region and dealer allocations.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same situation except my build week is 8/29. Yes region allocations and then dealer allocations within region all based on order date within those allocations. Not order date first then region and dealer allocations.
Good luck on everything running smoothly!

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I watch the videos that Tim puts out. He has great info and truly the dealers don’t know Jack it seems. The salesman that I had been working with dropped off the face of the planet and now I deal directly with the sales manager and he doesn’t know Jack either. Pretty annoying.
I emailed him exactly what I want my MY23 order to be yesterday and told him do NOT cancel my my22 order. Let’s hope they can follow that simple instruction and place another order for me. I plan to go there either in 8/2 or 8/3 to make sure it is ordered.
what’s the deal also with November 21 people getting built before October orders now too??? First in. First out?!
In defense of dealers. . . mine is more frustrated with Ford than I am. The owner and the sales people do not get emails from Ford about most of this stuff nor does their Ford Representative know much (or is not sharing when they call him).

The August 2nd date. . .. my dealer was aware that something was going to happen on that date but Ford was vague about it. He thought that was the date Ford would communicate to MY22 customers who do not have a build date, what Ford was going to do for them.

I'm the one that told him that Ford Marketing told me Aug 2nd was the date the dealers had to convert their MY22 orders to MY23 orders (the dealer must convert the order, it is not done 'automatically'). They also told me that any MY22 orders that were not converted to MY23 by the dealer before Aug 15th (when online ordering is opened up), will not get a priority build.
Ford had not communicated any of this with my dealer.

Contact your dealer to be sure they are aware that they need to convert your MY22 order to a MY23 between Aug 2nd and Aug 15th, otherwise your order will not receive the promised priority for a converted MY22 order. . .

I plan to be at the dealer on Aug 2nd when he converts my order. Hopefully, I will still be able to get the color, trim level and options I want on the MY23.

Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my official bump from the week of 8/1 to the week of 8/8. 🥺 if anyone else was an 8/1 with an assigned date, you may want to check.

Pacman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my official bump from the week of 8/1 to the week of 8/8. 🥺 if anyone else was an 8/1 with an assigned date, you may want to check.
How did you find out?

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Pacman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford chat
Sorry about that- super disappointing! Our builds are similar, and we’ve gotten a lot of the same scheduling delays. Guess I’ll give them a call.

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:confused:
Sponsored