October Hybrid Orders United

Webphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Soul
I checked the status of my Oct 19 hybrid-XLT-360-hitch order again this week via Ford Chat.

My Chat answer on April 9 was:

Thank you for your patience. Your order current status is "In order processing" this means the manufacturing plant is preparing your order for production.

My Chat answer on May 2 was:

Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2022 Maverick order! I see that your Maverick is In Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. At this time, I see no ETA for your order.

This week's reply was more direct. I got excited with the April response until I found out "In order processing" basically means they received your order.
Sponsored

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I checked the status of my Oct 19 hybrid-XLT-360-hitch order again this week via Ford Chat.

My Chat answer on April 9 was:

Thank you for your patience. Your order current status is "In order processing" this means the manufacturing plant is preparing your order for production.

My Chat answer on May 2 was:

Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2022 Maverick order! I see that your Maverick is In Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. At this time, I see no ETA for your order.

This week's reply was more direct. I got excited with the April response until I found out "In order processing" basically means they received your order.
Hang in there. FMC is definitely working through September hybrids. My 9/13 got a June 6 build week. Seen others scheduled too. You'll get there!

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
8,000 mile update on my Mav Hybrid!

It has been 8k miles in my Canyon since I ordered the Mav. Still waiting patiently. Little hungry.

Ill update you all around 10k miles.

Pacman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are at least the 7th oxford white hybrid i have seen scheduled for 6/13! Congrats!
I noticed that too—I wonder if they do runs of a single color at the plant.

Sponsored

LiveWire

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mache GT
I checked for an update yesterday via Ford chat and still no build date. I did find out that I am now priority 11 which basically means that I am not priority 2 yet. I had an opportunity and pulled the trigger in a 22 Mache GT 2 weeks ago so now the wife is waiting on the Maverick.

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Figured I should take the bitter pill and finally join this thread. We ordered mid August but didn't get any confirmation email until October 19th. Chatted with Ford last week and they see an order date of 10/19.

XLT
Lux
CP360
Tonneau Cover
Moon Roof

Other Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My legs
First time poster, been stalking this group since October. Ordered Lariat Lux EB on 9/24. Changed to Hybrid on 10/5. Contacted Ford through chat yesterday and was given a VIN and scheduled build for the week of 6/6/22! Didn't drop any of the constraints, so glad!
When you guys say contacted Ford Chat, are you talking about this chat for questions about SYNC/Vehicle features? I do not see any other chat.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think they are all the same people. I just select the sync category and ask about my order.

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Sponsored

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unsurprisingly, I am still "unscheduled - clean", priority 19, no ETA. Getting worried about the low projected July production if we don't get scheduled for June

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unsurprisingly, I am still "unscheduled - clean", priority 19, no ETA. Getting worried about the low projected July production if we don't get scheduled for June
I got that 'unscheduled clean' too. Not sure what that means but at least I'm not just order confirmed status.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got that 'unscheduled clean' too. Not sure what that means but at least I'm not just order confirmed status.
I think this means you are unscheduled but there aren't known constraints affecting your eventual build.

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Another no again this week.
Sponsored