2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The picture looks like someone put stickers over the actual display. I’m calling bs.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like I won’t have the temp display then. Mine was May 24th build date. Not a deal breaker for me but kinda did like the idea. As long as it still shows up on the infotainment screen I’m fine with that.
Same- The temp selection is now locked in top right/top left of infotainment screen - But would also like dial readings cuz its like that :)

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The picture looks like someone put stickers over the actual display. I’m calling bs.
It's not, all the 22 BS no longer have them but my GF picked up a held over 21 and it has them.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's not, all the 22 BS no longer have them but my GF picked up a held over 21 and it has them.
Too bad. Glad I got mine! Still, that picture looks fake as fuck.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wrench77

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same- The temp selection is now locked in top right/top left of infotainment screen - But would also like dial readings cuz its like that :)
So there is a reading constantly on the infotainment screen? If so that’s good enough for me. I was wondering if there would be or if the reading came up quick then disappeared like the volume does.

OP
OP
Wrench77

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was built on 4/19 and has the temp display dials. I recently added Nav to my Maverick and I also gained the climate tab, I can change temp from either.

My wifes '22 Bronco Sport doesn't have them and I know the '22 Bronco's also dropped them as well. Not really a big thing, you quickly adapt though my preference is on the dial.

F224ED26-396D-49D2-92CE-B2940FF4F85E_1_105_c.jpeg
My Cadillac has something like that and I really dislike it but the Caddy has only a few controls on the dash the rest has to be done thru the infotainment screen. Not safe nor is it nice to operate in my opinion. I don’t know how many times I’ve found myself driving like a drunk trying to mess with the hvac.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So there is a reading constantly on the infotainment screen? If so that’s good enough for me. I was wondering if there would be or if the reading came up quick then disappeared like the volume does.
Its locked in the corners- 24/7-365

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems Ford is scrounging the planet for every chip known to mankind to build those Lightening pickups. Talk about a rolling computer on wheels, those things fit the bill. :) :D

I went to buy a calculator today and all I could find are abaci in various colours. :ROFLMAO:
I got my old abaci out and found the paint chipped? 😱

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A primary reason for my going with the Lariat was dual temp control. My wife usually has her side set about five degrees cooler than me. I understand the temp will be displayed on the info screen. However, I find it more difficult to look at two separate things with my one set of eyes. Distracting to look from one to the other when I am driving. Replacement knob looks stupid. :(

Guess I will go back to one of my abaci counting the days since I ordered while grilling on my hibachi....o_O

Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you don't get the knobs with the display you can always search on eBay for one or buy one directly from Ford. The same control is used on the Bronco Sport and Escape. Several guys in the Bronco Sport forum have done this and it does work, I've kind of proved that with my Maverick.

Lump lump

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick EB CG
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m curious about when the paint and
Ford was able to fix the thin paint and soft glass complaints. Unfortunately, they had to sacrifice the temp read out dial to make those fixes.
just curious, when were the paint and glass issues fixed?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
There are no paint and glass issues.

I’m curious about when the paint and

just curious, when were the paint and glass issues fixed?
Sponsored