First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on opening day of the new MY, no rollover or anything.
I never got an order confirmation email, I talked with the dealer and they said it wasn't a big deal.
Are they going to fuck me? What's going on here?
Best thing to do is call Ford (800) 334-4375 and ask for an order status. Have your order numbers you got from dealer on hand as that is what they need in order to help you.
Sponsored

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
Engine
Undecided
I got both my emails within an hour or so of ordering.

Gfp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Ordered 1970 Ford Maverick . 3 pinto
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have Been Wondering . About the 2024 Ford Maverick . I Ordered on 7/17/23 . My Priority Code is { 4 } ! . I Have Only Received 1 -45 Day Update on 9/ 1 /23 . Nothing Since . I Have Called My Dealer . He Said He Did Not Know Why . I Have Not Received Any Other Updates . I Placed My Order With a Dealer in a Different State 165 Miles From Me . I Placed My Order Over The Phone & the Internet ! . I Did Give Him a $1,000.00 Deposit With My Credit Card ! . & . Received a E Mail From My Credit Card Co . That There was a $1,000.00 Charge . Just Put on My Card At That Dealer Ship . About 5 Mins Later I Received a E Mail . That Said it was From Ford Motor Company . That Said
Your 2024 Maverick XL Order Confirmation

Ford Motor Company <[email protected]>
To: gfp

Ford Maverick No confirmation email, dealer says dont worry 575%2Fm%2F1%2F868eae95-e96d-4d8a-b3d4-72c1cc3858fe

Order
Confirmed​
Scheduled
for Production​
Built​
Shipped​

George, we’ve got your order.
Order ID: ----

Thank you for your early order.

Since we’re building this 2024 Maverick XL just for you, we’ll be keeping in touch – providing updates when your vehicle has a scheduled build date, when it’s built, and when it will be shipped to Woodhouse Ford, Inc.

Then on 9/1/23 I Received a 45 Day Update E Mail .
But No Updates Since ! .
Please Help If You Can ! .
Thanks Everyone ! .

Last edited:

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have Been Wondering . About the 2024 Ford Maverick . I Ordered on 7/18/23 . I Have Only Received 1 -45 Day Update on 9/ 1 /23 . Nothing Since . I Have Called My Dealer . He Said He Did Not Know Why . I Have Not Received Any Other Updates . I Placed My Order With a Dealer in a Different State 165 Miles From Me . I Placed My Order Over The Phone & the Internet ! . I Did Give Him a $1,000.00 Deposit With My Credit Card ! . & . Received a E Mail From My Credit Card Co . That There was a $1,000.00 Charge . Just Put on My Card At That Dealer Ship . About 5 Mins Later I Received a E Mail . That Said it was From Ford Motor Company . That Said
Your 2024 Maverick XL Order Confirmation

Ford Motor Company <[email protected]>
To: gfp

575%2Fm%2F1%2F868eae95-e96d-4d8a-b3d4-72c1cc3858fe.png

Order
Confirmed​
Scheduled
for Production​
Built​
Shipped​

George, we’ve got your order.
Order ID: ----

Thank you for your early order.

Since we’re building this 2024 Maverick XL just for you, we’ll be keeping in touch – providing updates when your vehicle has a scheduled build date, when it’s built, and when it will be shipped to Woodhouse Ford, Inc.

Then on 9/1/23 I Received a 45 Day Update E Mail .
But No Updates Since ! .
Please Help If You Can ! .
Thanks Everyone ! .
There's no updates because ... there's no updates. You're waiting to be scheduled. Nothing to do and no information to provide until you move to the next step. You will get an email when that happens.

Gfp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There's no updates because ... there's no updates. You're waiting to be scheduled. Nothing to do and no information to provide until you move to the next step. You will get an email when that happens.
If That is True . They Should Not Tell You . That They Are Going to Up Date You . Every 45 Days ! ! ! . . .

Sponsored

Gfp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Priority Code is { 4 } !
My Priority Code is { 4 } !

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If That is True . They Should Not Tell You . That They Are Going to Up Date You . Every 45 Days ! ! ! . . .
Ford's Email system has been flaky since day 1. I got my order confirmation email (July), an no-update email in Apr, a scheduled for production in Aug, A built and a shipped in Sept, another shipped in Oct two days after I took delivery.