No email confirmation for my order

jschenavar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex and Fusion
Hello folks, long time reader, first time heading a post. I have a question about the email confirmation many have referred to. I've never received an email from FORD confirming my build, or giving any information for that matter. I also show no reservation on my ford account page. I reached out to my dealer several weeks back regarding my email being added to any database and was basically told not to worry about it... and while they MAY already have it, I don't recall ever giving my dealer my email address for this purpose. I have my printed out purchase order dated 06/22/2021. Can anyone point me to anyone at FORD who can help get me (my dad also ordered one the same day, with same results) on an email list?
Sponsored

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Did you have a dealer execute the order>? If they did, you should have at least received an email from FORD>

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Valid orders submitted through the ROVP system seem to get the "Your Order has been Confirmed" within hours of being ROVP validated. Mine happened within 2 hours of ordering.

Tim has this video in what needs to happen at the dealership for an order to be considered valid by Ford and then be considered for scheduling.

Ford Maverick No email confirmation for my order Maverick Dealership Order Steps.JPG

OP
OP

jschenavar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex and Fusion
I have emailed the purchase rep, and attached the video link with written instructions, and wasn't given anymore info than I already had. It being the 3rd time I had emailed him in 4/5 weeks, he simply may have been tired of me.... This is why I am asking if I can bypass my dealer to get this done... they seem to be no help.

My dealer has also told me that my truck at one time was given a code of "02" which he said ford was looking at it, and trying to prepare parts to schedule a build, but that was back in september.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer has also told me that my truck at one time was given a code of "02" which he said ford was looking at it, and trying to prepare parts to schedule a build, but that was back in september.
Because the dealer told you that at one time it "was given a code of 02" you are in the Ford system and are being considered for being selected for a build date.

Now you obviously were not picked. I too was also not picked the first time I had an 02 Priority Code.

The reason I wasn't picked is because I initially had Splash Guards and Drop-in Bedliner on the order which were "Late Availability" items.

I took them off the order and added in the "Bed Mat" and again I was pulled down to 02 but not selected. Turns out the "Bed Mat" was just added to the "Constraint List" at 0% availability.

So then I removed the "Bed Mat" and added in the "Manual Rear Sliding Window" and the 110V/400W Outlet in the Cab. The next week I again was at 02 on Tuesday and on Thursday was selected for production.

Even though I wanted the Splash Guards, Drop-in Bedliner or Bed Mat I plan to purchase those items in the aftermarket after I receive my Maverick.

So you may want to look at what you have ordered on your build that may be holding it up from being selected and see if you can add them after you have received your truck.

Here is a link to the current constraints:

Maverick Commodity Constraints as of 10/27

Sponsored

OP
OP

jschenavar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex and Fusion
How do I go about removing certain items?

Last edited:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do I go about removing certain items?
You will need to contact your dealer to remove items/change your order.

You asked for a number to contact someone at Ford to help you. That number is (800) 334-4375.

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on 10/8 and never received an order email confirmation, but I had contacted Ford and verified they had my order. They did not mention anything about ROVP process not being complete. I messaged my sales rep today to see if I had a build date yet. About an hour later I got the order confirmation email. That made me very suspicious/worried. I messaged my sales rep with the information I read here about the ROVP, and asked if he could confirm it was ROVP complete. He got me in touch with the lead sales manager that does the ordering. I emailed him and asked if he could send me a copy of the ROVP email confirmation. He sent me a screenshot of the order confirmation, and said he would forward the email when he receives it. Just as I had feared, the ROVP had not been completed until today. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered on 10/8 and never received an order email confirmation, but I had contacted Ford and verified they had my order. They did not mention anything about ROVP process not being complete. I messaged my sales rep today to see if I had a build date yet. About an hour later I got the order confirmation email. That made me very suspicious/worried. I messaged my sales rep with the information I read here about the ROVP, and asked if he could confirm it was ROVP complete. He got me in touch with the lead sales manager that does the ordering. I emailed him and asked if he could send me a copy of the ROVP email confirmation. He sent me a screenshot of the order confirmation, and said he would forward the email when he receives it. Just as I had feared, the ROVP had not been completed until today. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Wow, the dealer dropped the ball. The confusing thing to me is you were able to call Ford and have them confirm your order before it was ROVP complete. It implies Ford could keep telling people who call them their orders are in process when they can't be considered for scheduling.

Sponsored

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, the dealer dropped the ball. The confusing thing to me is you were able to call Ford and have them confirm your order before it was ROVP complete. It implies Ford could keep telling people who call them their orders are in process when they can't be considered for scheduling.
Yeah, the sales manager said it would still get built, but would come out of their stock allocation. How long it would take to finally get selected to be built is unknown though.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I never got an email either. I contacted Ford and was told my order was accepted and the next step is being scheduled for production.

dsk6320

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also never received an email confirmation from Ford, but I did call them on 11/1 @ 800-334-4375 and the lady on the other end says she can see the order in her system and didn't see anything wrong with it that she could see

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Hybrid order bumped to in production today a week ahead of schedule, though not sure that really means anything right now.
And mine has bumped back another 2 weeks without an email from Ford. It’s a hybrid so it just means less time working on its tan.

I spoke with Ford Marketing today and they will no longer provide production scheduling details over the phone. They advised I needed to contact my dealership for updates.
My guess the email automation became a dumpster fire with all the changes and can’t keep up and now neither than customer service.

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer forwarded me the email they received from Ford confirming the COVP Approval. It was dated 11/20.
Sponsored