2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nothing has changed… Nov 14 was the final MY22 production date for hybrids, production has not been extended again. EB final day was the previous Friday.

September 29 is still the first day of scheduling for MY23 units, which will probably start production on Nov 16 or 17, depending on plant maintenance activities. I guess we’ll know that for sure later today.
You must have missed the people who received emails from Ford informing them production for their MY22 Mavericks was postposed to the week of 11/21 or 11/27.

Yes, it happened.
Sponsored

civla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
civla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a '22 Lariat First Edition originally ordered August 2021, production finally scheduled for July, then pushed to September, and now pushed to 11/14. They should change the name to 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Last Edition. ;):cry:

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's really quite sad.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a '22 Lariat First Edition originally ordered August 2021, production finally scheduled for July, then pushed to September, and now pushed to 11/14. They should change the name to 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Last Edition. ;):cry:
Yeah Ford really sh*t the bed on the First Editions. Other than a few decals and a black painted roof there is nothing different than any other Lariat. There is ZERO reason why those couldn't go off the line in the first few months.

Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess I sta
You must have missed the people who received emails from Ford informing them production for their MY22 Mavericks was postposed to the week of 11/21 or 11/27.

Yes, it happened.
I guess I stand corrected… if those Ford emails are correct. Could be artifacts of final scheduling shuffling. No announcement to dealers has surfaced yet.

But if true, then the production rate must have dropped with remaining volume straggled over more days because the determination of who got rolled over has already been made. Unless we see rolled over customers being brought back into MY22 (wouldn’t that be a surprise!). Either way, it implies MY23 production start delays.

Or maybe some MY22 units will be built along side MY23 units. Unusual, but not unprecidented.

It’s still mid afternoon, I’m waiting to see if any MY23 units get schedule before the end of today, Sept 29, per Ford‘s stated plan. That should be revealing.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been playing the build week shuffle game too. My build weeks went from 10 Oct to 3 Oct to 17 Oct (with an actual build day of 21 Oct) and then yesterday I was notified that my build week was pushed back to 24 Oct. I haven't bothered to call marketing again since it's only going to change.

Hopefully I'll get built soon since my wife and I are pretty much sharing a car and I can tell she is not exactly happy about it.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I guess I sta

I guess I stand corrected… if those Ford emails are correct. Could be artifacts of final scheduling shuffling. No announcement to dealers has surfaced yet.

But if true, then the production rate must have dropped with remaining volume straggled over more days because the determination of who got rolled over has already been made. Unless we see rolled over customers being brought back into MY22 (wouldn’t that be a surprise!). Either way, it implies MY23 production start delays.

Or maybe some MY22 units will be built along side MY23 units. Unusual, but not unprecidented.

It’s still mid afternoon, I’m waiting to see if any MY23 units get schedule before the end of today, Sept 29, per Ford‘s stated plan. That should be revealing.
Interesting, I'm scheduled for the 14th. Suppose things don't go perfectly and it doesn't happen?
Do we automatically get converted? Do we get the "special offer"? Do we go to the head of the line or the back of the line?

Aerohead

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aerohead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37S, XLR, 74 G10, 2019 Connect Cargo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At this point I’d prefer a 23 over a 22 this late in the year (Jan 18th order). I’m also partial to the Sync 3 Enhanced Voice Recognition Communications and Entertainment System that is offered on the 23’s (like I use in my Ford Connect). Ordered a Lariat EB with a side order of everything, so no build expectations. I’m just sad to see so many people get jacked around on their build dates.

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So our Oct21 Hybrid Lariat was scheduled Aug29, pushed to September, and now October.....

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick I ordered first (and locally) before I discovered this forum has been "In Production" for more than 2 weeks and modules have been "alive" for about a week and it still isn't finished apparently. At least I am pretty confident it will get delivered as a 2022 probably before December (assuming it doesn't sit in a no chip/new recall lot in Mexico-then it will be a 2022 delivered in 2023). It has the luxury package and CP360, so who knows?

My Granger order has dropped back a week twice so far. Time will tell if that keeps changing, right now sitting at week of 10/24, started at 10/10.

zzbaluba

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Someone just shared this on FB. Looks like Ford is extending MY22 production at least an additional week beyond what was previously announced.

E3B4250E-DCCA-43C0-AEED-A56FC10AFC04.jpeg

It would appear MY23 production now won't start until at least the week of 11/21.
At least you have a build date. I have been waiting for a year and don't have a hint of a build date.

RRaynor2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It must be chaos on the production floor with how often they change those dates.
I bet it's crickets on the floor instead of chaos. Trains with parts aren't coming in.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I guess I sta

At least you have a build date. I have been waiting for a year and don't have a hint of a build date.
You are right. If you've been rolled over, it's like getting in the theme park line all over again...

MrC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My October 20th 2021 hybrid order was just scheduled for week of 11/7. Surprised me. I don’t have much confidence it will happen. Already ordered a 23 before I knew this. Question - how do us 22 order holders make sure we get built first in 23?
I did make my dealer set the priority code to 10. Nothing else I can do.
Sponsored