hj630

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And delivery date is TBD probably due to the EPA rating Hasn’t been updated. I wonder if anyone has a later in production date and have it built already. Don’t know how long it will be built. The website say it’s only a week or so but apparently something went wrong.

Ford Maverick My hybrid is in production since 9/30 EF214836-D0AB-45DB-95A7-BBD88CEC5ABC
Sponsored

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Until Ford gives the OKTB on the hybrid Maverick, it can't be released or considered built in the system. At this point it's the emissions part of the EPA data that's missing since mileage has been announced. I had a 9/23 build date and original delivery date of 10/24. Now I'm just waiting like everyone else on getting a new delivery date. It's the same story for any later production hybrids.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't worry, they are working really hard to get yours just right!

Or, maybe they botched it comletely, and are trying to salvage it.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And delivery date is TBD probably due to the EPA rating Hasn’t been updated. I wonder if anyone has a later in production date and have it built already. Don’t know how long it will be built. The website say it’s only a week or so but apparently something went wrong.

EF214836-D0AB-45DB-95A7-BBD88CEC5ABC.png
There are threads about this.....
1. The EPA has released their figures for the Hybrid
2. The hybrids aren't being shipped until Dec because of the OKTB.

Your friend on this forum is the search feature....

mikedege

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine too. As they said above, I expect it to stay in "production" until OKTB in early December. IMO.

Mike

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same situation; my order was confirmed 6/14, in production since 9/29, delivery TBD. Nothing to do at this point but sit back and wait.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ford has said no Maverick hybrids will be delivered until January next year. At least you will be one of the first to get it!

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check the tracker with Motorcraft in it. It tests your 4g modem in the truck. If it returns a bunch If Mac gibberish, then your truck is built! You can also add it to your my Ford profile and see if the activate now button is there. If so it's built.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Anyway you cut it, your not going to see it until they are released to buy. It will likely be Jan. 2022 before you will get hands on.

OP
OP

hj630

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are threads about this.....
1. The EPA has released their figures for the Hybrid
2. The hybrids aren't being shipped until Dec because of the OKTB.

Your friend on this forum is the search feature....
I saw them already. but I wonder why they cant continue to build them since EPA already published the mpg. if they postpone all hybrid to build at the same time period, that will delay it further

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw them already. but I wonder why they cant continue to build them since EPA already published the mpg. if they postpone all hybrid to build at the same time period, that will delay it further
No one know why there is a hold until Dec on HyBrids, I doubt Ford will say why until after the first of the year.
Sponsored