Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
Co pilot 360 comes with blind spot monitoring, a great safety feature and an option that will reduce your insurance premiums.Cant tell you how many times this saved me when backing out between two larger cars in a parking space when some knucklehead thought he was in the indy 500 flying aroung the parking lot.
There are no reductions in insurance premiums for blind spot monitoring. All CoPilot features that reduce insurance are included standard on all models of Maverick. I have no need for this feature. I have never hit anyone or been hit by someone because I know how to drive a car, just like hundreds of millions of other drivers that have the same experience. Relying on technology features to drive your car makes you complacent and a worse driver. If you are backing out of a parking spot and someone hits you, it's because someone wasn't driving their car properly. That is why you back out of a spot slowly.
Sponsored

Reactions: TCK

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
GPP, option the hell out of it just like others have stated here, after working your ass off all these years you deserve something for yourself.
I started my build conservatively but figured what the hell, this might be my last vehicle in my retirement so my Hot Pepper Red XLT has the tow package, fx4, lux package, Co pilot360, sliding window, moon roof spare tire, all weather mats and the special alloy wheels giving me the better Falken Wildpeak tires.
What the hell, might as well build it up as Ford is giving great finance rates anyways and you will get insurance discount with co pilot option
Only on stage once, strap yourself in and go for the ride of your life while you still can. Give it some thought and enjoy .
I will be in retirement phase - 2 - 3 years and see this 1st Edition, Rapid Red, AWD w 4K tow as my last vehicle purchase unto my last breath.... hopeful (dream?) wish is that it becomes valuable for one of my sons to gain $ome worth as an inve$tment??

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I might agree, if the "full-size spare" was actually full-size. Since it isn't, I'm not really seeing much of a benefit over the donut.
The benefit is >55 after a flat.

OP
OP

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

There are no reductions in insurance premiums for blind spot monitoring. All CoPilot features that reduce insurance are included standard on all models of Maverick. I have no need for this feature. I have never hit anyone or been hit by someone because I know how to drive a car, just like hundreds of millions of other drivers that have the same experience. Relying on technology features to drive your car makes you complacent and a worse driver. If you are backing out of a parking spot and someone hits you, it's because someone wasn't driving their car properly. That is why you back out of a spot slowly.
Well said 😀bravo

Sponsored

Msab13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Its called gathering opinions to see if someones case that they make for something makes sense to the person asking, its a method of gathering a broader spectrum of information than just your own. And if you dont like the way someone gathers info maybe just dont comment 🤷
I was giving OP my opinion, and my opinion is that you should not have other people decide what is a must have on your vehicle, rather make your own decisions based on needs and budget. Did not mean to come across as negative (well maybe a little) but the “must have” question is too open ended for the demographics of this forum.

Fiveflat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Get co-pilot360 - the adaptive cruise control alone is what I love about it.
Then with XLT Luxury package, it gets you all the things you listed plus some for not much more money - you get the keyless entry and remote start, trailer hitch, bedliner, 400W inverter, heated seats and heated steering wheel and more.

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get co-pilot360 - the adaptive cruise control alone is what I love about it.
CoPilot doesn't get you Adaptive Cruise and especially not on the XLT. Need Lariat with Luxury Package.

Sponsored

Fiveflat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
wow, I can't believe I overlooked that! I just made an assumption because of my Super Duty. That's ridiculous.
I'm not getting a lariat just for that though. I'll be curious to see of I can turn it on with Forscan...

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
wow, I can't believe I overlooked that! I just made an assumption because of my Super Duty. That's ridiculous.
I'm not getting a lariat just for that though. I'll be curious to see of I can turn it on with Forscan...
You'd need the forward radar module and other parts as well. That's assuming the code gets figured out in Forscan. People have done it on the F-150 but supposedly haven't had success on other models.
Sponsored