First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was just on Ford.com, 'building a new Mav'. Mine will be in soon, lol. Did an XLT hybrid. Playing with colors and the different pkgs. and individual options and many options and pkgs. have big increases, but with some colors, no increases. Hopefully when mine arrives it will have the prices when ordered. Check it out. Hoping my computer isn't playing tricks on me.
Sponsored

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There was a known price increase on anything ordered after 12/27 I believe was the date.

OP
OP
Big Rock

Big Rock

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There was a known price increase on anything ordered after 12/27 I believe was the date.
I was on Ford site Sunday, just playing around with Mavs and many prices have gone up, some a lot, since then. With certain colors. Strange. i.e. XLT Lux pkg now over 3k. ???

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was on Ford site Sunday, just playing around with Mavs and many prices have gone up, some a lot, since then. With certain colors. Strange. i.e. XLT Lux pkg now over 3k. ???
That is because there was a bug that was showing the Luxury package as $0 and it is actually $2500.

Also, FWIW, you can't order a hybrid until August for the 2023 model year. If you want a 2022 you have to order a EcoBoost and do it before 9pm Eastern on Thursday of this week.
Sponsored