2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So if calculations are correct, they will build around 105,000 total for the year. Does that included the 22MY rollovers, and if so, how many rolled over? I do not think I have seen a number for the 22MY rollovers posted on forum. It would be interesting to know how many people are still waiting that were 22MY rollovers. It would also be interesting to see how many 23MY hybrids/vs EBS that were built.
I have a rollover 22 MY and was JUST scheduled last week for May. There are still a few unscheduled rollovers at that dealership alone.
Sponsored

letsrock23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think ford said multiple times there won't be any transition offers for MY23. But will they do rollovers or everyone will have to put in a new order?

They already did it for the Bronco's offering people to switch their Wildtrack trims and/or giving them a discount to pick up a Bronco on the lot. Now the question is, will there be a similar offer to get more people to switch to the Ecoboost?

1679507284635.png
I hope they do if they can't deliver.

MrC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe I’ll get my 2021 order by then,,,, not holding my breath though!!!!!
I also had 10/21 order. Ford screwed me too long so I just bought a Santa Cruz this week. Very upscale and the warranty is awesome. But - I would have liked the hybrid. Too bad Ford can’t get act together and schedule the poor 500 club.

MrC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hm
They said that there will be no rollovers for YM23 to YM24.
hmm.. so what about 22rollovers ordered in 21 not made yet in 23? Now that would be the ultimate backstab.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
I also had 10/21 order. Ford screwed me too long so I just bought a Santa Cruz this week. Very upscale and the warranty is awesome. But - I would have liked the hybrid. Too bad Ford can’t get act together and schedule the poor 500 club.
Did you get the turbo sc or the regular one? How are you liking it so far?

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know it sucks. Sometimes we have to take what we can get, not what we should have had. I guess it is true in lots of areas in life - job, woman we wanted to marry, etc. LOL.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This makes the most sense. No new MY24 Hybrid orders until ALL previously ordered 22/23's are built.

HRG
There are no real carryovers. They are new MY orders. Dealers are suppose to prioritize those that had unfulfilled orders with a PC 10-14 with non-unfulfilled orders getting 15-19. Not all dealers did it that way.

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Hermosillo plant last year won the Ford President's Quality Award of all North American Ford plants.
I guess all those TSBs and recalls don't matter...

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think Ford should have a system for building custom orders FIFO, and when they dont have parts or constraint issue, then "fill in" the orders with dealership stock allocations. The start of each month will be the big fill of custom orders for scheduling, then the following 3 weeks would be fill of fleet and dealer stock. I just feel the customers who put money down up front should be prioritized as they are already "sold" vehicles, than the dealerships where they might sit for a few days/weeks before being sold.
Let me understand this master plan...you say do FIFO for customer orders for one week then three weeks of stock and fleet orders (fleet are customer orders) instead of doing all customer orders before stock orders. In what world is that better?

Sponsored

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't get how a company will take orders on a product that they know they cannot provide even if you order 13 months in advance, and then say you have to reorder that product 12 months later at a higher price if you still want it. However, no guarantee the exact same thing won't happen again.

One would think they would have limited orders on said product, and then open up the ordering again later in the model year if they can build more than originally thought.

Maybe instead of focusing on DEI training, their management should visit the Japanese or Korean automakers and see how they run an automobile company.
Spot on.

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Hermosillo plant last year won the Ford President's Quality Award of all North American Ford plants.
That's pretty telling, isn't it?

The bar isn't set very high.

Photoflow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester XT
Engine
Undecided
I’m in the same boat as you. I also own a Subaru Forester and have been lurking around Maverick and Santa Cruz forums for a while. I’ve been leaning toward Maverick, but it’s just not happening in terms of finding one without a markup, either EB or hybrid. With that said, there are plenty of Santa Cruz on nearby Hyundai lots and it’s very tempting!